AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam pic showing up different

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 24, 2021
One last question,
When I start a show it makes me take a pic that viewers will see when browsing through cams right ? Well I take the pic, it “uploads” then the show starts, but when I go to see what pic is showing it’s showing a completely different pic that has my pussy in it. I’m surprised my account hasn’t been reported. I’m not sure how to remove it or why it’s doing that as well.
Theres no option to change it.
The first pic is the one that shows up when u look at all the cams, and the second is the one I took

Attachments

• 2395F6B4-94F5-4DFC-9474-7BBC50AF0A09.jpeg
    2395F6B4-94F5-4DFC-9474-7BBC50AF0A09.jpeg
    36.9 KB · Views: 16
  • B7ABE3A9-71DE-458F-B905-0ADCC8746C7F.jpeg
    B7ABE3A9-71DE-458F-B905-0ADCC8746C7F.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 16
When I start a show it makes me take a pic that viewers will see when browsing through cams right ? Well I take the pic, it “uploads” then the show starts, but when I go to see what pic is showing it’s showing a completely different pic that has my pussy in it.
I am pretty certain the picture you take before the show starts is the one that is sent with the email notification to followers. The picture on the site itself is dynamic and changes all the time, and it's just a random snapshot of your stream.

It's how I understand it, but corrections welcome ...

I am pretty certain the picture you take before the show starts is the one that is sent with the email notification to followers. The picture on the site itself is dynamic and changes all the time, and it's just a random snapshot of your stream.

It's how I understand it, but corrections welcome ..

emails get sent out?.... the pic never changes, I’m pretty sure cuz I watch the front page from a different browser during my show and it doesn’t show other people’s pic changing.

Status
Not open for further replies.