AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam-related memes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tilly

Cam Model
Apr 10, 2012
Twitter Username
@TillyKush
MFC Username
Tilly
Streamate Username
TillyKush
Chaturbate Username
TillyKush
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000165694/tillykush/
Clips4Sale URL
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/83941/teaclips
I really wanted to start a thread dedicated to sharing cam-related memes and the like.
So that is what I have done!

I think this one is an important staple to start out with!

(click to enlarge)

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-10-22 at 7.48.43 AM.png
    Screen shot 2012-10-22 at 7.48.43 AM.png
    359.6 KB · Views: 1,922
I'm having a crappy day studying macroeconomics bullshit. :crybaby:

Time to post another meme since some of you seemed to like the other two.

Attachments

• chat.jpg
    chat.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 1,842
I love these!!!

Overly attached girlfriend cam model:

3rgepa.jpg

Attachments

• CW.jpg
    CW.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 1,736
^^ This one is my all time favorite.

Reactions: XxXIndiXxX
jackie_O said:
I wish I had contributions, but I did want to say that this thread has made my very shitty day better. These are all fantastic.

it's making my day a better too!

I'm loving everyone's contributions. Smiles feel good.

CherryJane said:
On the bright side....

5jjUQ.png

Part of my shitty day: got made fun of for having small tits. "Carpenters dream: a flat board that's easy to nail." Hurt my feelings a whole lot, jerk face.

But I so wanted to tell him this. Flat as a board huh? My flat as a board tits got me more money this month than your manual labor did, ass fuck.

jackie_O said:
CherryJane said:
On the bright side....

5jjUQ.png

Part of my shitty day: got made fun of for having small tits. "Carpenters dream: a flat board that's easy to nail." Hurt my feelings a whole lot, jerk face.

But I so wanted to tell him this. Flat as a board huh? My flat as a board tits got me more money this month than your manual labor did, ass fuck.

Dude be blind. When you're lying down, your tits are not flat, therefore, you do not have flat tits.

EDIT: he's also an idiot. I was a LOT harder to get in bed when I had no tits, cause I refused to bed anyone (despite lots of offerings). When I got tits, I got a fuckbuddy. Still kinda hard to get me in bed, but not as hard as impossible :p

These I have never understood. I take that back. I understand them but the "what my mom thinks I do" is not consistent with the rest of the meme. Is that really what moms would think if you said you were a camwhore or cam model? :think: I know it is silly to be pedantic about these, but damnit how about some logic. :lol:

Just Me said:

These I have never understood. I take that back. I understand them but the "what my mom thinks I do" is not consistent with the rest of the meme. Is that really what moms would think if you said you were a camwhore or cam model? :think: I know it is silly to be pedantic about these, but damnit how about some logic. :lol:

To me, the "what my mom thinks I do" makes sense to me, because my mom assumes that all my money comes from freelance graphic design and voice transcription services. Therefore, my mom just assumes I sit at the computer. A lot of girls tell their parents similar stories. Mine is partially true, but since camming is far more lucrative for me right now and easier for me to juggle on top of school, I have kind of ditched the other two for the time being.

Tea420 said:
Just Me said:

To me, the "what my mom thinks I do" makes sense to me, because my mom assumes that all my money comes from freelance graphic design and voice transcription services. Therefore, my mom just assumes I sit at the computer. A lot of girls tell their parents similar stories. Mine is partially true, but since camming is far more lucrative for me right now and easier for me to juggle on top of school, I have kind of ditched the other two for the time being.

Yes, exactly. That is my point. The meme is not consistent. Each group is told you are a cam model or they would not think those things. Mom is told something different. It all makes sense and is still funny but for some reason that little inconsistency has always bugged me. Carry on, it is just me over thinking a meme. :lol:

Shaun__ said:
Making these is surprisingly fun.

I was doing it all wrong!
I haven't made any of mine myself. I NEED TO START.
I was just scouring the internet and sharing weird stuff I had saved in my misc folders.

:woops:

Reactions: RoseCavilla
Just Me said:
Tea420 said:
Just Me said:

Yes, exactly. That is my point. The meme is not consistent. Each group is told you are a cam model or they would not think those things. Mom is told something different. It all makes sense and is still funny but for some reason that little inconsistency has always bugged me. Carry on, it is just me over thinking a meme. :lol:

If it makes you feel any better, maybe you can imagine that that particular camgirl's mom WAS in fact told she is a cam model but mom still thinks of you as a sweet little angel, sitting behind a desk, being some kind of pretty online receptionist. :angel5:

I don't know, I'm trying to help you overthink this.

Status
Not open for further replies.