AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam Score Glitch?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2018
Twitter Username
@DTheDork
MFC Username
DanniMFC
Hey, so I'm not sure if this is a glitch or if I'm just crazy. But essentially tonight I was in a show, my cam score was rising after last week being pretty iffy. Token count was about average for me, etc etc. Then suddenly, my cam score dropped over 2000 points? I've never had this happen, especially not on a generally good day.

Is this a glitch or is there something I still don't understand about MFC that would cause this?

from mfc wiki

CamScore is a calculated based the model's token earnings on the site over some period of time.

New Models
New models start with a default CamScore of 1000, but it will change quickly based on their actual performance on the site. Most models have a CamScore below 1000 so in most cases new models will see their CamScore decrease in their first few days on the site.

Sudden Changes in CamScore
Let's say, for example, that period of time is 60 days. That would mean that each new day, what the model did 61 days ago would no longer be counted. Therefore, if the model earned a huge number of tokens 61 days ago, then it would be expected for her CamScore to drop since those tokens would no longer be included in the calculation.

Upvote 0
Oh girl, don't even worry! I'm rolling around with the lowest cam score ever so everyone else looks good :D I'm like the dollar store tampon version of MFC!

Upvote 0
Go back 60 days from the day your camscore suddenly dropped and you'll likely find a really good token per hr day that dropped off your score.
Hey, so I'm not sure if this is a glitch or if I'm just crazy. But essentially tonight I was in a show, my cam score was rising after last week being pretty iffy. Token count was about average for me, etc etc. Then suddenly, my cam score dropped over 2000 points? I've never had this happen, especially not on a generally good day.

Is this a glitch or is there something I still don't understand about MFC that would cause this?

Upvote 0
Go back 60 days from the day your camscore suddenly dropped and you'll likely find a really good token per hr day that dropped off your score.

Thank you! I was thinking a month rather than 60 days and that's why I was really confused. The next day, my friend's score dropped as well and we realized it's because a couple months back we'd had a huge 3 girl show for like 12 hours and haven't done anything big like that since then.

Upvote 0
Thank you! I was thinking a month rather than 60 days and that's why I was really confused. The next day, my friend's score dropped as well and we realized it's because a couple months back we'd had a huge 3 girl show for like 12 hours and haven't done anything big like that since then.
Glad we could help you figure it out.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.