AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam Show Ideas

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 46525

Okay so I’ve been camming since Nov 11, 2017 & when I started I missed the NEW tag but so far no complaints but lately I haven’t been as constant as I should only because I feel like my shows are boring. I was thinking of creating another account so I can take advantage of the NEW tag on the new account (because when I applied it wouldn’t let me apply with the username I wanted so I used ChocolateMynxx on Chaturbate, but I want CoCoMynxx). I’ll dance and talk but it’s like no one wants to engage (which I find aggravating) I still want to be true to myself but also keep the viewers entertained . I try my best to get private shows but I’m a direct person and don’t want to be TOO direct so I just end up on public with a lot of greys and others just watching and not talking.. any advice?

Just a bit of thought (still a new cam girl so take with a gain of salt) why don't you try and add some kind of game? I added a dice game and almost instantly got a lot more tips. The other thing is though (and I still struggle with this) is to not sell yourself short. Some people like to think that just because you're new or don't have a lot of people in your room that they can get away with giving you a small amount of tokens for something that should cost a lot more. (A guy wanted to pay me 1 token to play with myself on my first night.)

You could also offer something like a follow back on twitter/instagram for a set amount of tokens. I know many girls (myself included) offer snapchat access to people that tip over a certain amount.

Hope this helps! And if you need any help many cam girls look out for one another so you're never alone in this.

Okay so I’ve been camming since Nov 11, 2017 & when I started I missed the NEW tag but so far no complaints but lately I haven’t been as constant as I should only because I feel like my shows are boring. I was thinking of creating another account so I can take advantage of the NEW tag on the new account (because when I applied it wouldn’t let me apply with the username I wanted so I used ChocolateMynxx on Chaturbate, but I want CoCoMynxx). I’ll dance and talk but it’s like no one wants to engage (which I find aggravating) I still want to be true to myself but also keep the viewers entertained . I try my best to get private shows but I’m a direct person and don’t want to be TOO direct so I just end up on public with a lot of greys and others just watching and not talking.. any advice?
I've noticed that the more you can get them involved(games, lovense) the bbetter. Also always think outside the box. Im still struggling with this myself. If you can do anything that's different or special to you, do it. It sounds weird but it works. I can make myself burp on command, I put it up there and they actually love it. Lol

Good luck, I find games like token keno (limit to like 12 numbers) work with smaller rooms, and just talk and be fun.

This is what I think about EVERYDAY, how to make shows better, improve them, make them more entertaining...

I really advice to have free games with no sexual rewards but silly - easy to make one... like maybe jokes, or sound effects, or you can do impersonations...
The more you engage your freeloaders the higher the chance to convert them into a paying member.

It is easier to train a new dog than teach a old dog new tricks and oh boy you're going to encounter a lot of paying members with bad habits.

As a new girl... If I could do it ALL OVER AGAIN, i would NEVER sell myself cheap but actually expensive... because you're starting to cam.

You're a new girl, fresh meat... :) Make them pay for it.

Just be patient, your crowd will find you..

I wish someone told me to be patient and stick to what i thought it would work... when i started.

The secret of camming is making YOURSELF happy, not them. If you're happy... they will be happy and entertained.

:) So focus on that... that would be my advice.

Thanks guys ! You’ve all been helpful . I’m a talker but when I can’t think of anything to y’all about I get quiet and seeing folks join the room to leave makes it worse but your right I’ll just take my time and not rush

• Hugs
Reactions: Miss_Pixie
Thanks guys ! You’ve all been helpful . I’m a talker but when I can’t think of anything to y’all about I get quiet and seeing folks join the room to leave makes it worse but your right I’ll just take my time and not rush
I know how you feel. When I have my period i end banning them after like 5 mins... I know it's not a good idea but CAN'T HELP IT X_X

Status
Not open for further replies.