AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CAM SITE BANNED IM CRYING

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 6, 2022
Hello!! I got banned by a cam site, not very popular here, it's a Spanish cam site. It was helping paying my bills since streamate is so slow it's a damn joke. The users were bullshiting and scaring me, sending creepy messages on Instagram saying ''YOU ARE MINE'', asking stuff for free, saying the flash was too slow, I didn't do the goal when I did....THIS IS SO ANNOYING! I'm banned for a week with my money there. I swear I hate this industry and I will quit

Hello!! I got banned by a cam site, not very popular here, it's a Spanish cam site. It was helping paying my bills since streamate is so slow it's a damn joke. The users were bullshiting and scaring me, sending creepy messages on Instagram saying ''YOU ARE MINE'', asking stuff for free, saying the flash was too slow, I didn't do the goal when I did....THIS IS SO ANNOYING! I'm banned for a week with my money there. I swear I hate this industry and I will quit
Cherry.tv?

There are so many latin american sites and no one has a rep here as far as I know. If it is indeed Cherry.tv lemme know so I can point you to a rep

Status
Not open for further replies.