AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam Sites=Which countries?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2019
Hi there! Please forgive if this question has been asked already. Does anyone know which cam sites cater to which countries mostly? For example, a cam model mentioned in a YT video that BongaCams has more UK clientele. I'm trying to tailor my schedule to cater to international markets. Thanks in advance!

Hi there! Please forgive if this question has been asked already. Does anyone know which cam sites cater to which countries mostly? For example, a cam model mentioned in a YT video that BongaCams has more UK clientele. I'm trying to tailor my schedule to cater to international markets. Thanks in advance!
Possibly adultwork.com? Or streamate? Although streamate take 70% and leave you will 30% which is annoying but iv popped up my per minute rate and im still getting privates and exclusives. I also find for selling content, skypes, and sexting etc admireme.com and onlyfans.com ok too 👍

BongaCams has more UK clientele.
I was under the impression it had a bigger Eastern European member/model userbase, but maybe some UK too. It isn't popular in the USA.

MFC has a lot of Canadian, USA, Australian, UK models, and some EE, not sure about the userbase, but I imagine it's similar. I think MFC, CB, and SM are the major cam sites for those areas. (Just my experience, no facts to back that up.)

Reactions: KingMarti
I was under the impression it had a bigger Eastern European member/model userbase, but maybe some UK too. It isn't popular in the USA.

MFC has a lot of Canadian, USA, Australian, UK models, and some EE, not sure about the userbase, but I imagine it's similar. I think MFC, CB, and SM are the major cam sites for those areas. (Just my experience, no facts to back that up.)
Bongacam as you correctly said is mostly EE member and model. Many model don't even talk English. 70% of the model on first page are EE.

Reactions: LACEYLOOXXX
Possibly adultwork.com? Or streamate? Although streamate take 70% and leave you will 30% which is annoying but iv popped up my per minute rate and im still getting privates and exclusives. I also find for selling content, skypes, and sexting etc admireme.com and onlyfans.com ok too 👍
Depends if you are USA or not. Models from outside of USA take 35% instead of 30%. Don't know why....

Reactions: LACEYLOOXXX
Depends if you are USA or not. Models from outside of USA take 35% instead of 30%. Don't know why....

curious, can it be related to US taxes ?
In some countries taxes can be paid directly to Gvt, so it may appear to be paid less

curious, can it be related to US taxes ?
In some countries taxes can be paid directly to Gvt, so it may appear to be paid less
I don't know, I'm not from US, I have asked one of streamate support person the same question will come back with answer as soon as I have it

Status
Not open for further replies.