AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam time

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 23, 2022
Hi everyone!! My husband and I cam together but on limited time. We only cam when our kids are in bed. My worst fear is one waking up. The most we’ve gone is three hours but I’d rather do 1.5-2hours. Does anyone else cam for shorter periods of time? Does it work well? I feel like once regulars know the times you’re planning it’s more beneficial. Anyone use the timer to allow members to know how long you’re camming for? So far we’ve been fairly successful. Not looking to quit jobs, just for fun and a little extra spending money for a rainy day or pay the mortgage 😂

It really depends what type of site you're on. On a private based site, this works really well. On Streamate I log off and on multiple times per night.
On a token site it can take a couple hours to build the traffic to your room.

Never tried to do this but I'm really interested in this kind of information. I'm following this thread because there's times when I can't log in for 7-8 hours and I would like to be able to do this if there are results in 2-3 hours rather than not logging in.

(not a verified model on here, but here's my take)

There are models that go for 8-10 hours, then there are others that go shorter. I think you have to figure what's right for you.

I do 2-3 hours 4 days a week because I have a straight job and several side hustles. Sometimes working at night is great and the days suck, but then some nights really suck and the days are great. I haven't figured it out yet.

One of my model friends is in a similar situation and cams for 2-3 hours most of the time. Some days she kills it, and others she doesn't. But, unlike me she can do the occasional 7-8 hour days. But she still has the same varied results.

Reactions: Lillylicks13
When I was camming as a couple, we tending to be online for 60-90 minutes, with a 10 minute run-up to a ticket show at the end. We would wear masks during the public show and take off the masks once the limited viewer ticket show started. I am also old enough that after 60 minutes of attempting to keep things hard that it gets very difficult to keep it UP for much longer, and it was not like would really had enough time do be doing 3+ hr shows very often. This was several years go but at the end of the 60 minutes there were usually 500-1000 users and a few would buy the ticket show. And we are both over 40 and rather average, so not the optimal age, nor an overly large penis that get a lot of viewers.

Reactions: Lillylicks13
Thank you!! Yeah I’m noticing busy nights vs slow nights. Wednesday we met all goals in an 1.5 and stopped broadcasting shortly after. That was fantastic to be able to chill a bit after and regroup rather than just go to bed. Lastnight the hubby wanted to stream again. It was dead slow. Then after about 45 minutes in with not a single token or much chat, some norms started to filter in. It picked up a bit, but I really didn’t want to stream long. We still had about 200 tokens to meet until our final goal was met and at that point we had been on for 3 hours. So by 1:30am we’re hot and heavy and I hear thumping on our stairs. Two of my kids had woken up, so I jumped up and put them back to bed. We’re in a time crunch with the worry about kids waking up. Thankfully we have a lock, but still. Being that we didn’t hit the third goal, and life happens I had my husband pop offline. We all got blue balled. I much prefer 1.5-2hours at max. Do y’all find it helpful to use timers? I’m starting to consider that route.

Status
Not open for further replies.