AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam Work and Pregnant

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 29, 2018
So I started camming a little over two months ago and then basically stopped for a while. I was depressed and didn't feel like working but now my financial situation has changed drastically but I'm worried about the legalities of trying to cam while I am pregnant.

I've tried looking online and haven't come across anything but beyond that I'm concerned that trying to build up a fan base is going to be hard due to me being pregnant. Right now it's not that obvious but I have maybe a month before I start to show and I'm worried I will lose followers because of it when I desperately need the money to make ends meet for me and the baby.

I have no high tech gear or lights or such, I'm using a bare bones basic camera which I know is affecting my money making prospects so my next question would be this.

Am I better off fixing my financial situation first or would it be best to invest in a higher end camera and hope that the money sunk into the camera can be made back quickly without putting me further into the hole?

Any help or suggestions are appericiated at this point and time as I'm not sure which way to go with this.

It may even be easier to build up a fanbase when you are pregnant and advertising it with tags etc. The main question will be: are your fans going to stay when you are no longer pregnant.

It is totally legal to cam while being pregnant but remember that lactation is not always allowed by cam sites, though I am not sure whether you would be braking any actual law if you did but hey, I don't make the rules sadly.

I do wish you all the best and that camming may bring you what you need.

I'm worried about the legalities of trying to cam while I am pregnant.

Why would there be legal issues with it? It's not like there's a minor on camera.

On CB:
Pregnancy is the 12th most popular tag.
MILF is the 9th most popular tag.

Lactation is also popular, but be careful with it, because it can be against the TOS of some websites like MFC.

Reactions: JickyJuly
I have no high tech gear or lights or such, I'm using a bare bones basic camera which I know is affecting my money making prospects

I'm brand new and don't have any legit equipment yet, but I've been doing alright so far. I'll buy an actual webcam later this month most likely, but for now I'm just setting up a couple regular old lamps around me and using my mac webcam lol. As long as the video isn't blurry and you have decent lighting, I don't think you'll necessarily need to buy the fancy equipment before you've started earning.
But of course, everyone is different. Maybe try a few times with what you have before investing in equipment?

• Helpful!
Reactions: Lelo1
Clips are far more $$$ than camming while pregnant. Once you get to the end, camming is money. But, ugh, energy conservation. Hehehe. You might get illegal requests while camming pregnant just like any other time. I don't think lactating is illegal. I cammed on SM that way. MFC is smart to avoid it I think however. I got so many requests to breastfeed on camera. Always reporting. I stopped offering milk shows to anyone other than those who'd already gotten them before. It attracted the bottom of the barrel.

Girls you are amazing you have no idea! :) That makes me feel a lot better. Now to see what I can come up with second hand wise and then time to work me thinks.

Thank you so much! Love to you all

Status
Not open for further replies.