AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam2Cam = Cheaper than Regular Private?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
I have been visiting Stripchat a lot recently and I really do enjoy the site.
One thing I have noticed, is a lot of the models seem to put their cam2cam 1 price or more LOWER than a regular private. The thing is, I don't understand why? Usually, I can think of some reasoning but for this, I don't understand. Is it because most guys want c2c so it is a bigger incentive for them to go private?

Not sure if this is common on other sites too that offer the two (or more?) options for private shows. I used to only frequent Chaturbate, and anyone who knows, it only has the 1 option for Private (excluding group show) - which the model can set her own rules/guide for if she wants to watch the guys cam or not.

Hopefully, there are no secrets as to why this is done, I can't see there being lol.
Literally just curious why

On streamate/ SM there is also an option for 2 seperate prices. Most guys do seem to want c2c, so I used to have my c2c more expensive. However, I found that when I did that, many people eventually just chose the cheaper group rate, but behaved like it was a private, and pushed for c2c anyways. It got too exhausting, constantly reinforcing my rules verbally, which is not the most fun, or sexy thing to be having to do during group shows. I felt it wasn't fair on the paying group members who were not being more demanding and pushy, and just trying to enjoy a group show, jerk and go.

So I gave up, and just made them both the exact same rate.

I guess it seemed like ideally, if it were not for the influx of demanding group guys I got, it would have made more sense to have group cheaper. It gave guys who had a smaller budget, a chance to still have shows, and also let me have more freedom in what I wanted to do. If several people were in, as was often the case, it also gave me the chance to make a lot more, way more quickly. Lots of guys on SM can only afford (or perhaps stand) like a 1-3 minute show. That can be a bit sexually frustrating for me, as well as just a bit choppy. Having the group option cheaper, let those guys do that, and when one would get done, another would float the show. So I could get a continuous stream going of like 20 mins, while the 1-3 minute cummers, were also satisfied. God talking about this, makes me want to put group cheaper again :) Those were my reasons.

ETA; But it is a HUGE turn off when one dude takes a group, and acts like it's his own private show. I feel it's both disrespectful on me, and the other viewers, and ruins the show. It just happened way too often to me. When that happens I am so turned off I just want to end the whole show.. so same price it is.

Reactions: DoD404 and NotYou
I can't speak for anything other than MFC. But, models there will charge various rates for c2c and how long they keep it on varies. This of course is in public chat, as privates nearly all models I've interacted with will include it.

The difference is that C2C in public is just more of a short watch of the cam, whereas a private is her full attention. In public chat, she still has a room to pay attention to.

Depending on the model, I've turned my cam on for her in public chat. Not to do anything kinky. But, more of a face to face where she can see my reactions to what's going on.

There's also been times where I'll make a game of it, and either put something in place of me like a plush toy or figurine. Other times, I've had it where I'll turn the cam on and be dressed up in something silly like a costume based on something we talked about recently. Always makes for a great reaction when it's in public and she's not expecting it.

Kind of like when I mentioned a while ago how I'll tip for a cock rating with a picture of Foghorn Leghorn, or a rooster, in the tip note. Most get a kick out of it and will laugh. I've had a couple who really tried to get me to do it for them.

ETA; But it is a HUGE turn off when one dude takes a group, and acts like it's his own private show. I feel it's both disrespectful on me, and the other viewers, and ruins the show. It just happened way too often to me. When that happens I am so turned off I just want to end the whole show.. so same price it is.

As a member this bugs me as well. Even if you get someone that posts publicly in chat their thoughts. I don't want to read them, and I'm sure others don't care to either. Same with images or gifs, don't want to see the explicit ones (if a model is being explicit). If I want to let a model know my thoughts, I'll do a silent tip with model only note so only see can see what's written. Even in a group show, I'll still do this. Lets her know I appreciate her, and she knows what I'm thinking. That being said, there's also been times where I'm the only one visibly tipping during group/public show and she's followed some of what I've typed in a note.

At one point I had exclusive w c2c less expensive, just because it was easier for me, and I didn't have to deal with "that one guy" and his annoying behavior. I do find one on one less stressful, in general. It can be difficult in group, when a bunch of guys all want something different, but they are all paying the same. Especially when they are all being nice and polite, and not demanding. It's impossible to make them all happy, at that point. Which I find stressful.

For example; one guy wants bare feet, one guy wants high heels. One guy wants tit play, one guy wants twerking. But they are all being really nice, and maybe even tipping over and above the per minute rate too. Plus they are all behaving really well. It can get beyond stressful.

In that case, just go with the flow of what you're doing. No one would complain I'd wager. ;)

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
For example; one guy wants bare feet, one guy wants high heels. One guy wants tit play, one guy wants twerking. But they are all being really nice, and maybe even tipping over and above the per minute rate too. Plus they are all behaving really well. It can get beyond stressful.

I try, but can't imagine this show.

but I try 🤣

• Funny!
I try, but can't imagine this show.

but I try 🤣
I figured it out...

Downward facing dog (the yoga pose, but one armed), and with legs wider apart, slightly bent.
1 stiletto on one foot, and one foot bare.
Using free hand to feel up tits (which are visible upside down through legs). While I simultaneously gyrate ass.

I can guarantee, that's only happening for about 20 seconds, so they better "finish up" fast!! lol

I figured it out...

Downward facing dog (the yoga pose, but one armed), and with legs wider apart, slightly bent.
1 stiletto on one foot, and one foot bare.
Using free hand to feel up tits (which are visible upside down through legs). While I simultaneously gyrate ass.

I can guarantee, that's only happening for about 20 seconds, so they better "finish up" fast!! lol

Quickies are never good!

Tbh for anyone with a type A personality that has a million things to get done every day, kind of an ADHD personality, and is often jacked up on caffeine... 5 minutes can feel like an eternity.
In my world, anyone that can last a solid, quality 5 (at least once in a while), is golden.

5 minutes is a whole 300 seconds after all.
That's a long ass time!

Last edited:
Well... I always enjoy my quickies.. can't speak for any lady partners of mine though haha

They do have their place. But, most have always left me dissatisfied and wanting more.

Tbh for anyone with a type A personality that has a million things to get done every day, kind of an ADHD personality, and is often jacked up on caffeine... 5 minutes can feel like an eternity.
In my world, anyone that can last a solid, quality 5 (at least once in a while), is golden.

5 minutes is a whole 300 seconds after all.
That's a long ass time!

Or, 450 tokens on MFC. But, this is why I was saying quickies are never good ;)

They do have their place. But, most have always left me dissatisfied and wanting more.

Or, 450 tokens on MFC. But, this is why I was saying quickies are never good ;)
Yeah some nights on SM I do like 20 - 40, 5 minute or less PVT shows to make my goal. It can be a lot of fun tho. You seem like you are more the long show lover. I think most cam models like that. For me, having an ADHD personality, I find it a bit overwhelming on the senses. Unless it's some kind of long, extended fetishy type deal. I'm like the premature ejaculators dream woman :h: :h: :h:

Although 30 seconds to 1 minute might be pushing it a bit. Even for me.

Yeah some nights on SM I do like 20 - 40, 5 minute or less PVT shows to make my goal. It can be a lot of fun tho. You seem like you are more the long show lover. I think most cam models like that. For me, having an ADHD personality, I find it a bit overwhelming on the senses. Unless it's some kind of long, extended fetishy type deal. I'm like the premature ejaculators dream woman :h: :h: :h:

Although 30 seconds to 1 minute might be pushing it a bit. Even for me.

That's a lot of quickies! ;) But, if that's what works for you and you make your goals with it. It's all good. Premature ejaculator's dream woman. :haha: Yeah, I prefer the long game. Most average 15-20 each, with a few that have been significantly longer depending on what's going on. It's not all action, as there's banter and some chat. But, they're more enjoyable for me and feel less like a transaction.

Sometimes there can be such a thing as too short. Especially if they're that short, spend more time transitioning than anything else.

• Helpful!
That's a lot of quickies! ;) But, if that's what works for you and you make your goals with it. It's all good. Premature ejaculator's dream woman. :haha: Yeah, I prefer the long game. Most average 15-20 each, with a few that have been significantly longer depending on what's going on. It's not all action, as there's banter and some chat. But, they're more enjoyable for me and feel less like a transaction.

Sometimes there can be such a thing as too short. Especially if they're that short, spend more time transitioning than anything else.
Yeah less than one minute is too short, even for me. Sometimes I will swear I've been in a show like 30 minutes, then go back and look, and it was like 7. Or alternately, sometimes I will swear I've been in a show a good 7 minutes, and feel like I have spent forever transitioning, and that the dude must be getting so secretly mad at me. Then I will go back and look and it was like 1 minute 12 seconds! Perhaps another argument to cut down the caffeine, although my perception of time is never that great, at the best of times. By the time I am 50, I am gonna feel like I have lived like 5000 years. Ok sorry to ramble on. I have an odd and intense fascination with time (that is seperate from anything camming or sexual related). Sorry to derail. But you are 100% correct about trying to manage it, and spend a tad longer transitioning.

I'm on SM and offer c2c in both private and exclusive. Maybe if I only allowed it in the more expensive room, it might give them incentive to go in there but honestly, I get bored of looking at myself so I welcome being able to indulge my voyeur side.

Status
Not open for further replies.