AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam4, Payoneer, FirstChoice Pay and their support (or lack thereof)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 7, 2017
Hey there folks,

Well this one is a doozy and I'm hoping someone can help me save my sanity as well as that of my friends.

Two friends of mine who work on Cam4 have been fighting for months to get payments from them. They initially ordered the payments by bank transfer but they never arrived at their bank. After three months and many message threads they finally got the payments reversed into their Cam4 accounts.

They both ten tried to set up a Payoneer/FCP account for the payments but this was rejected initially so had to use an associates FCP account. This is where things have become frustrating. They both had a falling out with said associate and want to change their payment details to their recently set up Payoneer/FCP account but there is no way to change this within Cam4. They have both messaged support, but only one of them has ever received a reply stating to contact FCP to remove the details from Cam4 so they can put in their new details. They have messaged both Payoneer and FCP about this but neither have received a response from either of them.

This has been ongoing for more than a month and a half and all theyve got is an automated message that they would be in touch within 3 business days and that was on 9th June.

So the question is: how on earth do you actually get any changes made when asking for support feels like yelling at a brick wall? :arghh:

Any help would be much appreciated :)

Hi, there's a rep here who actually likes to help. Have them contact me please, as it's hard to assist via a third party. I have more than 2 cents of advise on how to proceed with efficiency. Thanks!
Thanks Dan, I'll have them contact you. Do you want them to message you on this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.