AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam4

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 19, 2023
Cam4 banned upon approval. Supposed to be newbie in site. They say account violate terms. What kind of terms the account violated when never tried to get online yet? I tried oi log in upon recieving email that the account was approved. But can no libger log in and after that they said it violate terms. Never on the site eversince.

Hello SultryAsian,

Banning is always a last option for us at CAM4 as we love to see new broadcasters and members; however, if the documents you upload come into question, you will find the account removed, as we take compliance responsibility very seriously.

Thank you for your post.

Kim
Customer Support Manager
CAM4

I understand. I just hope one day theres a website for documents verification so it would not be unfair for those who got an unquestionable documents but still supports doubted. To further avoid beginners from banning for that reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.