AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camera settings

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 26, 2020
california
Chaturbate Username
PrismaticLuna
Hello, I'm really new to camming. I had an odd question.
I was watching other cam girls on CB, and noticed some models are very close to the camera, and some are further away in order to get their whole body in the frame. These models were dressed and not performing. So, I was wondering is there some sort of preference?

Do you start off close up? Or just find what ever is comfortable?

You can do whatever you want! For super close up flashes etc, that’s an item on my tip menu. But otherwise I do both, and just move around and tease a lot- it’s nice to keep your thumbnail changing up, it keeps people interested and attracts new viewers, and also keeps me from getting bored or stiff from staying in one position.

Reactions: LovelyLunar
Hello, I'm really new to camming. I had an odd question.
I was watching other cam girls on CB, and noticed some models are very close to the camera, and some are further away in order to get their whole body in the frame. These models were dressed and not performing. So, I was wondering is there some sort of preference?

Do you start off close up? Or just find what ever is comfortable?
Every model must find the poses that works for their particular strengths. Find your strengths and try to take up as much of the camera as you can while still displaying those strengths. I like to look at it like this, how many times can you fit in the cameras view? If you can fit 4 times theres probably a better view available. For example:
1601216573016.png
1601216589202.png

edit: to clarify I am not saying just find one great pose and stick to it, find a bunch that work for you and switch it up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.