AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cameras won't save settings

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteJade7

Inactive Cam Model
Aug 18, 2018
East Cost
m.chaturbate.com
Chaturbate Username
WhiteJade7
We have a Logitech C920 like many other brodcasters but for the life of me I can't get the camera to save the white balance, exposure, contrast, and auto focus from 1 session to the next. Every time we get on cam I have to open the setting and tweak everything because it's back on auto.

Does this happen for abyany else? Is there any way to fix it?

We have a Logitech C920 like many other brodcasters but for the life of me I can't get the camera to save the white balance, exposure, contrast, and auto focus from 1 session to the next. Every time we get on cam I have to open the setting and tweak everything because it's back on auto.

Does this happen for abyany else? Is there any way to fix it?
That is standard. There is no fix.

Reactions: AudriTwo
Based myself mostly on user manual for this program which does cover webcam settings on page 25, don't have my hands on logitech cam right now.

https://www.logitech.com/assets/65550/ghub.pdf

They do talk about persistant profiles which would save settings so maybe in future as it moves out of early access it may incorporate more.

I can't get the camera to save the white balance, exposure, contrast, and auto focus from 1 session to the next.

It's annoying, but that's just how it works. Saving the settings only lasts until the next time I put my computer to sleep or turn it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.