AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camgirl Birthdays

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2017
MFC Username
Exxistential
Hey guys,

I'm only a few months young into the camgirl scene, and there's a lot I haven't figured out yet.
One of the things I've been wondering about is what to do about my birthday..
Do I give my real birthday and risk it being connected to my real identity?
Or do I give a fake one - and if so, do I make it around my real birthday or far away? How do you decide what day to make it?

If any other models have advice about what they do or have seen other models do, I'd be interested.

Thanks!

Hey guys,

I'm only a few months young into the camgirl scene, and there's a lot I haven't figured out yet.
One of the things I've been wondering about is what to do about my birthday..
Do I give my real birthday and risk it being connected to my real identity?
Or do I give a fake one - and if so, do I make it around my real birthday or far away? How do you decide what day to make it?

If any other models have advice about what they do or have seen other models do, I'd be interested.

Thanks!
Do it however ya like! There are some models who use their real birthday, some who make it completely opposite of the real birthday, and those who just make it a few days before/after their real one. Your cam model persona can have whatever details you create for her. ;)

I personally wouldn’t use your real birthday, for both security purposes and because on my irl birthday I want to go out and have fun, and on my cam birthday I would like to have an online birthday party. Plus then you get a whole extra day for celebrating yourself :p

I'm on the "few days away from real birthday" train. As Gen said, I get to go out and have fun or spend time with family on my real birthday and celebrate "Braislee's birthday" on cam.

Reactions: AmberCutie and Gen
I'm also the non-celebratory type, but some models have their "birthday" shortly before their real birthday so they can use the extra funds and gifts to enjoy their real birthday more.
If you want to do it that way, make sure you account for the pay periods and deposit times so that any happy birthday money actually hits your account in time for the real day.

I don't celebrate anything because I'm an angsty nihilist. I just can't get into celebrating a year of work.

I don't celebrate anything. Birthdays, my real life anniversaries, Christmas. I'm like a JW but without all that religious mumbo jumbo.

But... but... presents! Some times you get gift cards, some times you get a little bit of money in a card, some times you get socks, some times someone sponsors an African goat for a year in your name, some times you get a book you'll never read... the possibilities are endless and you don't have to pay for any of that stuff. You just tell people it's your birthday and bam! That shit starts flying at you.

But... but... presents! Some times you get gift cards, some times you get a little bit of money in a card, some times you get socks, some times someone sponsors an African goat for a year in your name, some times you get a book you'll never read... the possibilities are endless and you don't have to pay for any of that stuff. You just tell people it's your birthday and bam! That shit starts flying at you.

You know you are talking to the woman who turned down wedding gifts from a very very large family. I'm weird. I always felt weird asking for gifts or accepting them.

You know you are talking to the woman who turned down wedding gifts from a very very large family. I'm weird. I always felt weird asking for gifts or accepting them.

For a wedding-sized gift, you probably could have wrangled enough socks to last you for the rest of your life and at least two sponsored goats too.

• Funny!
Reactions: AudriTwo
That's pretty tempting, especially the socks! I occasionally bemoan that I never did a proper wedding or housewarming, because I could have had so much free (matching!) stuff. But the inevitable expectation is that in turn you'll remember, be enthused, and gift for other people's birthdays, weddings, baby showers, and other life events. I'm forgetful, unenthusiastic about these things, and a shitty gifter, so I prefer to cultivate the idea that I'm bad with dates and just don't care for gifts. This way, I get points just for remembering and/or showing up.

I'm also not great at being a giftee - I never have a mental list of stuff I want, so when people ask, I always look like a deer in the headlights. But since you mentioned it, I could legit stand some new athletic socks, and probably some basic, comfy panties. (In the past year, I've learned from experience that going to the DMV, bank, or post office without underpants feels... weird. Especially if you're doing adulting in those locations, but you know that your failure to wear underwear is because you haven't done enough laundry, didn't put it away properly, and just can't be arsed to look for a clean pair that may or may not exist.)

Reactions: baileyhawke
I personally wouldn’t use your real birthday, for both security purposes and because on my irl birthday I want to go out and have fun, and on my cam birthday I would like to have an online birthday party. Plus then you get a whole extra day for celebrating yourself :p

A lot of camgirls use their real first or middle name if you do that and your real birthday you are at significantly greater risk of being tracked down.

Reactions: Gen
I'm also not great at being a giftee - I never have a mental list of stuff I want, so when people ask, I always look like a deer in the headlights. But since you mentioned it, I could legit stand some new athletic socks, and probably some basic, comfy panties. (In the past year, I've learned from experience that going to the DMV, bank, or post office without underpants feels... weird. Especially if you're doing adulting in those locations, but you know that your failure to wear underwear is because you haven't done enough laundry, didn't put it away properly, and just can't be arsed to look for a clean pair that may or may not exist.)

I am often forced to go out into the grown-up world sans any underpants (my custom-built underwear regrettably doesn't fit in the washing machine, but luckily I have a friend who owns a car wash, and he lets me attach said underpants to an adapted bike rack atop an SUV and drive them through the carwash after opening hours, but it's logistically impossible for me to ensure that I have a clean, dry underpant unit for each day of the week) so I feel your pain.

Reactions: Ms_Gingersnatch
Status
Not open for further replies.