AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camgirl ranting

• Thread starter Deleted member 55529
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 55529

So, last year I started camming. As I was pretty popular on social media, some fucker filtrated it and sent the links to my aunt. My aunt told my mom to punish me even though I'm almost 22 and I don't live with her. Then my mom told my 80-year-old grandma who of course doesn't need to know for her own mental health. She said she told her to see if she gets a heart attack and dies. Then my mom called my dad to tell him to punish me because I was disrespecting my parents. They kicked me out for three days and I couldn't cam.

I have no friend to run away or money to rent. Everyday day I hate my life even more. They called me a prostitute just because I sleep naked. Also she cut the contact with my younger sister with my and my dad (his ex-husband).

I have no hope. I have psyhcosis symptoms because of her child abuse years ago. Even though I'm almost 22 I'm forced to keep a visit regime with her. I can't live like this.

Please do not despair, your situation is really very difficult, it is scary to imagine what you are experiencing - but hold on. You are just starting to live and you have everything ahead of you - you can handle it, this difficult time will remain in the past.
I would very much like to support you morally, to hug you.
DO NOT despair, over time you will be able to make good money and fully pay for your needs, without any help.
Unfortunately, I often hear about similar situations, when one of the site visitors finds real contacts of models and leaks all the information to her friends and relatives. It is for this reason that I have deleted all social media accounts and keep Twitter and Instagram only for promo myself us a camgirl.

So, last year I started camming. As I was pretty popular on social media, some fucker filtrated it and sent the links to my aunt. My aunt told my mom to punish me even though I'm almost 22 and I don't live with her. Then my mom told my 80-year-old grandma who of course doesn't need to know for her own mental health. She said she told her to see if she gets a heart attack and dies. Then my mom called my dad to tell him to punish me because I was disrespecting my parents. They kicked me out for three days and I couldn't cam.

I have no friend to run away or money to rent. Everyday day I hate my life even more. They called me a prostitute just because I sleep naked. Also she cut the contact with my younger sister with my and my dad (his ex-husband).

I have no hope. I have psyhcosis symptoms because of her child abuse years ago. Even though I'm almost 22 I'm forced to keep a visit regime with her. I can't live like this.
This is just a horrible situation , could never do something bad like this to anyone , but regardless and i hope this evil prick gets hes Karma fast , And i hope you get closure from what this idiot has done , and God Bless You Sweetie🤗

Thata why i think u should keep the only option u got now , to work in the studio, get the money, so u can live alone in the future and be on your own.,

How in the world do I say this and not come across as an asshole or deeply insensitive? Hun, your family is crazy as hell.

Your 80 year old grandma did not need to know that you are a camgirl and your mother was in the wrong for even thinking about telling her that. Something happened between your mom and your grandma before you were born for her to want that woman to die like that. That whole situation alone is more about their issues than you ever being a camgirl. That's some stuff that has to be handled in the privacy of a shrink's office.

How in the world do they determine that you are a prostitute because you sleep naked? Dude, I don't wear panties 98 percent of time but that doesn't mean that I am a hooker. It just means that I forget to put them on.

I could see your parents getting mad at you if you were out here smelling rocks or selling cooch cooch on the corner for $2 in the dead of winter but you are not. You are doing something that is LEGAL and can be profitable and more than likely will NOT land you in prison. Despite what society might feel about this line of work, you are technically NOT doing a damn thing wrong.

My best advice to you is simply to work until you get enough money to get out of that house and when you are out of that house and settled, try to find a mental health professional.

There is a lot of hurt and a lot of trauma and a lot of pain between you and your family and that stretches all the way back to your childhood and unless you seek help for those issues, you are going to be emotionally stunted for the rest of your life. You are always going to think that person will hurt you like your mother did or this person will hurt you like your father did and that's going to hurt you in the long run, unless you really get help from a certified mental health professional.

Its up to you to break that cycle of abuse and if you don't do it for yourself, do it for your future partner and do it for the little ones that you want to have. When you get your shit together, go see a shrink.

Are you able to take care of yourself with the psychosis? If so, is it possible to cam enough for a hotel or other safe temporary housing until you can get situated? Some people are going to judge you no matter what and sometimes judgy people just need a minute to digest it and will come around to it, however, you should not be forced to visit with anyone who abused you as a child. If you're able to function living alone, I would use this as motivation to hit the cam hard and get out of that toxic environment, even if you reach out to your regulars and have them help you raise some money for better housing. ❤

Are you able to take care of yourself with the psychosis? If so, is it possible to cam enough for a hotel or other safe temporary housing until you can get situated? Some people are going to judge you no matter what and sometimes judgy people just need a minute to digest it and will come around to it, however, you should not be forced to visit with anyone who abused you as a child. If you're able to function living alone, I would use this as motivation to hit the cam hard and get out of that toxic environment, even if you reach out to your regulars and have them help you raise some money for better housing. ❤
she have more posts, she cant work alone becouse in her country something with getting the money issues, she cant get them from the site, second she was working in a studio and they paied her, only way to get paied was studio but i think she said she left it becouse she dont wanna share with fuckers .. even if was only solution to make money and later start a life on her own... then she blame every single site that are horible.. thats why i told her to take the only option she got , to stay at the studio, get money, save and slowly start alone but i guess only if she change the attidude about camming and sites she might be successful enought to make a living from this .. She is always upset on sites, on studio people, on free sites, on everything ..

Reactions: Kathrynne
she have more posts, she cant work alone becouse in her country something with getting the money issues, she cant get them from the site, second she was working in a studio and they paied her, only way to get paied was studio but i think she said she left it becouse she dont wanna share with fuckers .. even if was only solution to make money and later start a life on her own... then she blame every single site that are horible.. thats why i told her to take the only option she got , to stay at the studio, get money, save and slowly start alone but i guess only if she change the attidude about camming and sites she might be successful enought to make a living from this .. She is always upset on sites, on studio people, on free sites, on everything ..
Anger , like all other feelings arise from scratch, it is always the result of previous events, the character of a person and his attitude to life and to people is always the result of genetics, society, external and internal moments.
To solve problems, you need a long work on yourself and a visit to a good psychologist with objective views.

Im making only 100 in two weeks. I dont like streaming, i almost cried. I prefer selling content. I used to be a full service sex worker and was fine with it. I just dislike camming. I dont have a penny.

I dont like interacting with an audience, i prefer one o one with an individual.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: anabeauty37
Anger , like all other feelings arise from scratch, it is always the result of previous events, the character of a person and his attitude to life and to people is always the result of genetics, society, external and internal moments.
To solve problems, you need a long work on yourself and a visit to a good psychologist with objective views.
I go to a psychologist and he says why i dont look for a normal job. I have been to 3 pyschologists and all of them have judged me for doing SW.

I wake up at 6 am to go to the studio and dont have time to breakfast or make up. I have one hour and a half trip and the police has almost sent me to jail for breakint quarentine
Stop judging me
You are from english speaking countries with freedom

• Hugs
Reactions: aryanakitty
Stop judging me
You are from english speaking countries with freedom

I haven't seen anyone here judging you because of the situation that you're in. However, almost every post you have made is extremely negative towards camming and it has been pointed out that maybe this isn't the industry for you if you hate it that much.

Perhaps one of the reasons why you don't do well on cam is because you're bringing the same negative attitude you've had on here to your streams? Members who go on camsites want to have a good time. Not many guys are going to want to stick around and tip a model who has a poor attitude. Even if you're not outright saying how miserable you are while you're streaming, it's pretty easy for members to pick up on those bad vibes. Either try changing your mindset, put on a convincing happy face while on cam, or move over to solely content creating if you want to say within the online adult industry and make money. Otherwise, you're going to just stay in this cycle of negativity.

Not sure what you want from us tbh. It would be unethical to advise you to keep camming as it clearly has a negative effect on your mental health. If you change your mindset we can offer advice. All of the verified models on here are here to learn more and actively choose to pursue cam modeling and have a (mostly) positive attitude towards it. It seems you have personal moral issues against camming that's holding you back from success. I don't have moral issues against ethical camming.

So in all seriousness, what do you want us to tell you? We have to judge your situation to give feedback and advice.

How in the world do I say this and not come across as an asshole or deeply insensitive? Hun, your family is crazy as hell.

Your 80 year old grandma did not need to know that you are a camgirl and your mother was in the wrong for even thinking about telling her that. Something happened between your mom and your grandma before you were born for her to want that woman to die like that. That whole situation alone is more about their issues than you ever being a camgirl. That's some stuff that has to be handled in the privacy of a shrink's office.

How in the world do they determine that you are a prostitute because you sleep naked? Dude, I don't wear panties 98 percent of time but that doesn't mean that I am a hooker. It just means that I forget to put them on.

I could see your parents getting mad at you if you were out here smelling rocks or selling cooch cooch on the corner for $2 in the dead of winter but you are not. You are doing something that is LEGAL and can be profitable and more than likely will NOT land you in prison. Despite what society might feel about this line of work, you are technically NOT doing a damn thing wrong.

My best advice to you is simply to work until you get enough money to get out of that house and when you are out of that house and settled, try to find a mental health professional.

There is a lot of hurt and a lot of trauma and a lot of pain between you and your family and that stretches all the way back to your childhood and unless you seek help for those issues, you are going to be emotionally stunted for the rest of your life. You are always going to think that person will hurt you like your mother did or this person will hurt you like your father did and that's going to hurt you in the long run, unless you really get help from a certified mental health professional.

Its up to you to break that cycle of abuse and if you don't do it for yourself, do it for your future partner and do it for the little ones that you want to have. When you get your shit together, go see a shrink.
Lol i dont live in the us all kinds of sex work are 100% legal
Thanks for the feeeback :)
Yes i know they are crazy, that's what i've been always tiodl

It would be unethical to advise you to keep camming as it clearly has a negative effect on your mental health.
Yeah I would say this is the reason that psychiatrists have recommended she find other work. They aren't going to help her find ways to do mental and emotional gymnastics in order to continue doing SW.

I go to a psychologist and he says why i dont look for a normal job. I have been to 3 pyschologists and all of them have judged me for doing SW.
Yes, this is exactly the reason why I said that we need a psychologist with objective views - a psychologist who will not judge, condemn, but simply help to understand yourself.
Maybe Pineapple Support would help - I hear they are good. Pineapple - The adult industry support network, providing mental health care and advice to performers across the globe.
As far as I know, they can advise on various issues, but they are objective and well understand what is adult industry. I had the experience of visiting an ordinary psychologist and I talked about where I work - I have a good idea of what they could tell you.

Im making only 100 in two weeks. I dont like streaming, i almost cried. I prefer selling content. I used to be a full service sex worker and was fine with it. I just dislike camming. I dont have a penny.

I dont like interacting with an audience, i prefer one o one with an individual.
Maybe you would like the site CamContacts
You can be online and go about your day-to-day business - you are only distracted by the site when you hear the private signal (you cannot be seen in the free chat)
There may be many private parties, but there may be one a day - but again, it does not distract you
For example, you turn it on and you can do your homework, watch a movie, eat, clean the room, whatever (you cannot be seen), the member only sees that you are in touch and he can call you - if you accept his call, then he start to see you and it is already paid chat.
You cannot be seen in free chat, but they can send you text messages - you can answer or ignore, or write that you are available for chatting in private.
You can make good money on this site - if you are online regularly, you will have permanent followers.
But even if you go there only from time to time, like me, you can still get a good additional income in a month.

No. I have been doing sex work for years and has never affected my mental health. I dislike streaming in general, camming or non-sexual. And I have many working options and education but I always prefer sex work. I think I have been miscommunicating. I dislike camming because I can't connect with an audience, I prefer the contract of one on one with a particular client. I might be better on Streamate.

I have tried camming several times because I was pushed to it by my ex-boyfriend to leave sex work and I always disliked it. I don't like the client base, streaming or giving half of my earnings to a website. I will try selling content and Skype calls on social media. Thanks everyone for the feedback.

Reactions: KenzieCams
No. I have been doing sex work for years and has never affected my mental health. I dislike streaming in general, camming or non-sexual. And I have many working options and education but I always prefer sex work. I think I have been miscommunicating. I dislike camming because I can't connect with an audience, I prefer the contract of one on one with a particular client. I might be better on Streamate.

I have tried camming several times because I was pushed to it by my ex-boyfriend to leave sex work and I always disliked it. I don't like the client base, streaming or giving half of my earnings to a website. I will try selling content and Skype calls on social media. Thanks everyone for the feedback.
sorry but this made me laugh.. u dislike the ideea to share with the website, with the studio, guess u dont like the ideea to share the member money too all or nothing :) then why u wondering u making 100 a month? You need to start to apreciate others work too t, hen u will grow also next to them . The site working to bring you paying customers, the customers work to spend their hard working money on you :( if you treat them nice ofc )< even the studio work everyone is working for money not only you wannt money . .. Anyway , only becouse of this negative atitude nothing gonna change .. If you really hate camming ideea then do what makes you feel better ..

sorry but this made me laugh.. u dislike the ideea to share with the website, with the studio, guess u dont like the ideea to share the member money too all or nothing :) then why u wondering u making 100 a month? You need to start to apreciate others work too t, hen u will grow also next to them . The site working to bring you paying customers, the customers work to spend their hard working money on you :( if you treat them nice ofc )< even the studio work everyone is working for money not only you wannt money . .. Anyway , only becouse of this negative atitude nothing gonna change .. If you really hate camming ideea then do what makes you feel better ..
What are you laughing?

I know girls that sell skype without giving a comission to a site. If you are good at social media you can gain an audience and drive traffic.Working along with them ? They are not my friends. They take a high comission and as a copywriter I know how to drive traffic and do CRM. I have made the most money in camming by that and I was giving a try to the sites.

I used to make offline sex work ane good money, which is considered denigrating averegly by fellow webcam models (not all of them) even though it's sex work as well. I don't like streaming in general.

The covid changed everything.

What are you laughing?

I know girls that sell skype without giving a comission to a site. If you are good at social media you can gain an audience and drive traffic.Working along with them ? They are not my friends. They take a high comission and as a copywriter I know how to drive traffic and do CRM. I have made the most money in camming by that and I was giving a try to the sites.

I used to make offline sex work ane good money, which is considered denigrating averegly by fellow webcam models (not all of them) even though it's sex work as well. I don't like streaming in general.

The covid changed everything.

If skypes weren't so hard on my body, I would do them all the time instead of the cam room because it's immediate and more money. Maybe you could build a Skype client base or go to a private based site like streamate if you hate the public shows. Whatever you do, do it well, and often enough that you can get out of your family situation. You're in a tough spot and I can't offer much advice because I do live in privileged America where it's easier to get out of tough spots. Are there any other jobs outside of sex work that will pay more money or do you think it's best to stick to this?

I am very sorry for the situation you are going through. Many families have a hard time with their children being in the webcam world xxx but they don't understand that you are the owner of your body and not because you are a showgirl x you are a worse daughter or son. Give them some time and maybe they'll come to their senses. Above all avoid the idea of throwing it all away and get the strength to keep living

if three separate mental health professional has advised you to look for other work, maybe you should try? you can still cam and work a second vanilla gig. it can be done. lots of models cam and work a 2nd job.

my husband HATED his old job programming. was absolutely miserable doing it. he also worked for an asshole who would yell/berate at him anytime he made a mistake. it affected his mental health deeply. his therapist suggested he maybe switch work/careers. he is now working towards becoming an RN and is much happier. he is no longer having panic attacks in the morning while getting ready for work.

Reactions: anabeauty37
Status
Not open for further replies.