AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camgirl sells patreon membership for $154,000 per month

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 1, 2019
I saw a pic on twitter of a camgirl who is selling her patreon membership for $154,000 per month and has 2,383 patreons. Does anybody know if this is legit? Also, how easy do you think it would be to pull this off, because I'm assuming she's just realllllllllly lucky

I’m betting on it either being fake or misunderstood.

It would take 2,383 people pledging only $65 a month to hit that number. If she has a massive following and good content, why not?

It would take 2,383 people pledging only $65 a month to hit that number. If she has a massive following and good content, why not?

Oh no I’m not ‘downing’ it- I’m asking is that as easy to attain as it looks like (she looks like the standard instagram model tbh, very above average, but very... everywhere) or did she simply luck out?

Oh i thought you were saying each membership was $154,000. If it’s a total then I could see it being possible for some super famous person with a huge following

Oh no I’m not ‘downing’ it- I’m asking is that as easy to attain as it looks like (she looks like the standard instagram model tbh, very above average, but very... everywhere) or did she simply luck out?

She probably works her ass off and has done so for years, so definitely don't play it off as "easy to attain".
Some models have it really easy in terms of, they have great personalities, great bodies, etc etc. They make bank working for a few hours. But they still have to work for their $.
Other models, e.g me as a fat, queer, chronically ill model, struggle to make even the minimum payout on a site over the course of a month or so.
But it's 100% possible for models that fit the 'mainstream' look, to make a massive amount of money.

I'm curious how this would work... If a model were to sell her Patreon account, what would happen to her patrons? All of a sudden the model would stop being active and their support would go to whoever purchased her account? Would they be told this or they would be left to discover on their own that the model no longer owns the account and their support doesn't go to her any longer? If it's the latter, that doesn't sound very ethical.

Also, the highest earner on Patreon with a known* income earns $117,642 a month from 26,355 patrons; the second highest earns $26,359 a month from 24,169 patrons. So I think it's highly unlikely that this cam model would earn anywhere near the amount she's allegedly selling the account for. I'm guessing 2,383 patrons would mean a monthly income of $10K to $25K unless her patrons are paying significantly more (about 5 times as much on average) than those of the Top 50 in the rankings with a known monthly income. (Source: https://graphtreon.com/ )

* There is one account with more patrons but without a known total income.

. If a model were to sell her Patreon account,
From the OP I didn't think they were selling their account, but memberships for that cost.

I saw a pic on twitter of a camgirl who is selling her patreon membership for $154,000 per month and has 2,383 patreons. Does anybody know if this is legit? Also, how easy do you think it would be to pull this off, because I'm assuming she's just realllllllllly lucky
There seems to be some confusion, can you share the pic you saw?

In future, posts like this are much more interesting and less confusing if you share links/pics/etc in the post.

Poorly titled and worded OP it seems. Here's some clarification:
patreon.PNG

Speculation that she makes $154k per month off of her memberships. Not that she's selling A SINGLE MEMBERSHIP or her whole account for $154k. :)

Oof, wording indeed

"...sells patreon membership for $154,000 per month" directly means each individual membership costs $154,000.
Like saying "AT&T sells plans for $50 per month."

To answer the question of how easy, i'd say there's an insane amount of luck - just like being a viral hit on Youtube, or a consistent top model on a camsite - as there are other patreon models only making a micro fraction of that number. Not everyone can be a booming sensation on every platform.

Another thing about those speculative earnings of Patreon, Twitch, or Youtube stars - and this is what i've been told - is that those aren't exactly ballpark accurate, meaning they don't earn as much as speculated. Take that for what it's worth.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Here is the actual Patreon page:
https://www.patreon.com/belledelphine
I highly doubt she makes that per month.
I would bet that majority of her patrons purchase the $50 tier that gives them access to her snapchat, which isn't actually all that far off (still over 100k) based on her number of patrons. I don't find the suspicion all that unbelievable honestly.

I've also heard her name many times in discussions of the most popular and profitable patreon/snapchat/insta models.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
She probably works her ass off and has done so for years, so definitely don't play it off as "easy to attain".
She looks reallly young, so I was assuming she was about 18, mayybee 19, so why I was shocked, I figured she wouldn't have had enough time to legally work her ass off to gain that much of a loyal following haha

Yes, Amber found the photo I was looking at haha, I actually just came on here to post it but it looks like the discussion hasreally popped off :p niice

Here is the actual Patreon page:
https://www.patreon.com/belledelphine
I highly doubt she makes that per month.

It actually is fairly believable that she makes that much from her Patreon. She has something like 2.5 mil followers on instagram, and considering she sells her snapchat for $50, there are likely a good chunk of people paying for at least that if not more. It's not super uncommon for youtubers with at least a few mil subscribers to make $50-100K a month between ad revenue and sponsorship, sometimes more.

For top cam models on MFC, it is really not uncommon for them to have at least a handful of members who are spending a few thousand dollars on them every month (top crown spots would often make over $50K in a month, that was years ago, now it's more like 100K+). Someone like Belle who has a much much bigger following than most of those models, it's certainly possible that she has at least a few big spenders a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.