AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CamGirlProblems

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MissMiaShelby

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Jan 6, 2016
Ive been caming for over a year and a half now and I have noticed that there are quit a variety of girls with similar issues. Social anxiety, body image issues, ect. Would anyone be interested or think it would be helpful to start a support group for cam girls? Caming can be either a good or a bad when it comes to these sort of issues. But Id love there to be a positive place where we could support one another on the good and bad days. Let me know your thoughts!!

I like that idea very much , lots of pros and cons to discuss. It'd be nice having other stories to know what else may happen in cam land. I would join :3

• Hugs
Reactions: MissMiaShelby
All these close to perfect cam models with body issues, perhaps should trust the 1000 compliments they get each day....most women get pretty much ignored compared to cam models. CamGirls have other problems, but body image surely must be the least of it.

I am sure this is what AmberC. intended with this forum, models supporting one another. That you feel unsupported here is concerning, I suspect you have just not been open enough with the other models.

(btw know that was a harsh response... it wasn't personal)

All these close to perfect cam models with body issues, perhaps should trust the 1000 compliments they get each day....most women get pretty much ignored compared to cam models. CamGirls have other problems, but body image surely must be the least of it.

I am sure this is what AmberC. intended with this forum, models supporting one another. That you feel unsupported here is concerning, I suspect you have just not been open enough with the other models.

If you've known any women with body image issues as I have, you know that their perceptions of their body and their attitudes toward it are not likely to be affected by the compliments of a bunch of random, anonymous guys whose motivations are usually, shall we say, very goal directed and not objective. Even close friends and relatives may not be able to persuade her that her perceptions are not accurate.

I do agree that models with these issues could get some mutual support here, likely in the models-only section.

What??

She never said she didnt feel supported here. She was asking if anyone else would like to start a support group specific to body issues. Which if you do not know pretty much every single girl/woman on the planet has about one thing or another. So OP i'm sure a thread started in MO would be wonderful and many girls would want to join in. It's a great idea.

And troll please learn that even super models have body issues. Celebrities have body issues. It's not even woman specific to have. And when you find things about yourself you personally do not like some stranger on the internet is not going to make you feel better when he tells you he likes your ass. That's not how body issues or body dysmorphia work. It's a personal inward preference for different than what you have and some can fixate on it to extremes at times. A lil compliment isn't gonna help that and nor is comparing how many compliments you get to others. So no your response was not harsh but just wrong as is thinking body issues must be the least of our problems because people masturbate to us.

I did some more looking around this forum, Im pretty new here, and I started a thread to talk about the body issue for models. I shared my story as well. I have found ways for caming to be healthy for my recovery and not damaging. I had to make some big adjustments, but they are working.I would love to talk to other girls and hear their thoughts, maybe even give advice if they would like it. Just because peolple think your pretty doesnt mean you dont have body dis-morphia, anorexia, bulimia, ect. Ive had an eating disorder since I was 12. It doesnt matter how many nice comments I get from strangers. I had to learn to except myself for who I am. Caming has let me explore different sides of myself and my sexuality, which has helped with this. Take care.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ann_Sulu and Guy
There really is a lot of pros and cons. For me I had to switch from being submissive to more dominant. I love BDSM. I loved the role of being a little. But on cam thats really triggering. So I decided to take on a more dominant role and it was like a weight lifted off me. Im very upfront about what I do and do not do. It took time to build up regulars again, but it was well worth it.
I like that idea very much , lots of pros and cons to discuss. It'd be nice having other stories to know what else may happen in cam land. I would join :3

Status
Not open for further replies.