AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CamgirlToolkit Free Video Tutorial, from NevAmore! How to make video into a GIF using photoshop

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss_Lollipop

Cam Model
Feb 7, 2011
www.miss-lollipop.com
Twitter Username
@MissLollipopMFC
MFC Username
Miss_Lollipop
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/store/46293/misslollipop

Hey ladies!
Find Nevs at nevamore_MFC on twitter! She very sweetly gave up some of her time to put together this excellent tutorial.

Camgirls often use GIFs to promote themselves on social media and blogs, as well as to sell their videos on clip sites. This tutorial will teach you how to make a beautiful gif from any video clip using photoshop. Nev demonstrates using a mac, but the instructions are almost identical for a windows PC.

Our site www.camgirltoolkit.com launches very soon! (we are seeking camgirl contributors able to make short video tutorials like this on a wide range of camming related subjects! Please contact us for info)

One minor thought. Not sure if this will work in photoshop on mac. But at around 4:40 in the video where NevAmore is holding CTRL and clicking every frame. I think clicking the first frame then sliding the bar to the ending of them and hold down SHIFT key and click the last frame will highlight all of them at once. Shift highlights everything in a list between the two clicked items.

Also I'm thinking just clicking any frame at all and then hitting Command-A will select all. (CTRL-A on pc's).

I don't have a mac so could someone who uses one confirm that please?

One minor thought. Not sure if this will work in photoshop on mac. But at around 4:40 in the video where NevAmore is holding CTRL and clicking every frame. I think clicking the first frame then sliding the bar to the ending of them and hold down SHIFT key and click the last frame will highlight all of them at once. Shift highlights everything in a list between the two clicked items.

Also I'm thinking just clicking any frame at all and then hitting Command-A will select all. (CTRL-A on pc's).

I don't have a mac so could someone who uses one confirm that please?

I'd be curious too! I dont have a mac - ill direct her to this thread and see if she can test this.

You guys are too cool! GIFs were mystifying for me. This is awesome.
There's other free software that will make gifs (i know theres a tutorial on here somewhere ive seen) so dont feel like you have to buy photoshop for them. But if you have it, this is a great use for it!

I'd be curious too! I dont have a mac - ill direct her to this thread and see if she can test this.
You don't need to, if you haven't already. Emailed her. Someone else had pointed that out to her as well, so she's aware.

Status
Not open for further replies.