AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camiplay

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 25, 2020
Hi i just found this site “camiplay“, i wonder if its working, theres very few (yesterday i only see 1 online) models online there,any one here knows about this site?

Hi MelissaR,

I see you also made an Introduction Post today, which says;

hi im Melissa Im thinking about camming

I think if you're very serious and not just someone here to try and advertise "camiplay", then there are definitely much more, and better, well-known places to start camming first: Chaturbate, MyFreeCams, StripChat... and even many more before even considering one that only has 1 or 2 models on it.

This is one of the hardest challenges for a webcamsite, to have many performers and paying customers at the same time. What I can at least say in their favour is that they have to be an actual company, otherwise Epoch wouldn't provide them with a payment gateway.
Other than that it's unclear if it's preemium, freemium, or some kind of a Streamate wannabe. I wish them the best of luck as long as they remain honest and professional:)

• Helpful!
Reactions: NotYou
Status
Not open for further replies.