AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camming and playing video games?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2021
United States
Twitter Username
@freakyscarletto
Hey!!! curious to see what sites would allow me to stream video games and cam at the same time.

I know you can't stream games on chaturbate, but what if you were to have audio from the game. Would I get banned for just having the game's audio?

It’s totally fine on myfreecams.

Hey!!! curious to see what sites would allow me to stream video games and cam at the same time.

I know you can't stream games on chaturbate, but what if you were to have audio from the game. Would I get banned for just having the game's audio?

Technically no, since even the audio of a game is copyrighted material. However I doubt they would ban you for it, since their rules do not technically allow the playing of music but they seem to let that slide as long as you don't display anywhere on your stream what music you are actually playing.

This is what CB prescribes:

• You may only have copyrighted content -- including music, movies, and video games -- in your stream if you are the rights holder or have the permission of all rights holders.
Failure to keep to the above may result in your exclusion from using OBS on Chaturbate.

every channel like youtube, spotify, cloudsound, twitch or whatever permits the use of their content for personal use. Streaming these content is not personal use, it is public use, so theoretically you must pay copyrights to the local authority. Game music has the same copyrighted material.

But everybody does it and there are no legal actions...so how great is the risk?

This is what CB prescribes:

• You may only have copyrighted content -- including music, movies, and video games -- in your stream if you are the rights holder or have the permission of all rights holders.
Failure to keep to the above may result in your exclusion from using OBS on Chaturbate.

every channel like youtube, spotify, cloudsound, twitch or whatever permits the use of their content for personal use. Streaming these content is not personal use, it is public use, so theoretically you must pay copyrights to the local authority. Game music has the same copyrighted material.

But everybody does it and there are no legal actions...so how great is the risk?
It really depends. Most probably don't care, but then there are some like Nintendo who for some time didn't even like regular people streaming their games, let alone cam models

Yes I've been doing that lately but at the same time also make sure that it doesn't interfere with my client's experience. I've always been an avid gamer & there was a point in my life when everything was about gaming for me cos I was such an indoor introvert. But tbh I always love playing the old stuff especially with some game cheat codes that add so much fun to the gameplay. I think for me video gaming & camming both go hand in hand!

Reactions: AussieCosplay
Status
Not open for further replies.