AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camming during the Holidays?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxlvngdedgrlxx

Cam Model
Sep 18, 2017
Tx
Twitter Username
@xoxosweetpepper
MFC Username
xoxopepper
Streamate Username
xoxopeppersm
Chaturbate Username
xoxopepperxoxo
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1001013339/Xoxopepper/
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/124613/xoxopepper
Hey girls this will be my first time working the holiday season! Can anybody tell me how traffic changes for the different holidays like christmas vs new years vs valentines day for example. I would love to hear your opinions on what cam world is like for you during the holidays. Thanks :)

Reactions: AlyssaMichelle
I guess I will be more specific with my questions lol pardon me:

1. Do you like to dress up and be festive for the holidays on cam?
2. Does anyone like to change their rooms up to fit the holidays as well?
3. What do you do for new years? Do you do a new years countdown with your show?
4. How does the traffic change around the bigger holidays in your opinion?

This halloween was my first real holiday that I celebrated on cam it has been so interesting to see all the girls and site change things up. I am so excited!

1. I sometimes wear this leopard print santa hat & more glitter for xmas but that's more for me and not the viewers lol. I actually do much worse on cam $ wise when I wear a costume for Halloween sadly.
2. Xmas lights is always a nice touch holiday or not ^_^
3. I went all out one new years on MFC a few years ago getting shitfaced I can't remember how well I did that night lol I didn't do a countdown because I live in Hawaii and it was new years already for most of the world before midnight here
4. Traffic does change it can be slow buttttt however-there is less competition since there's less models online typically and I've had some guys suprise me with long shows/good tips because they either felt bad I was working during the holidays or they felt lonely and weren't with any family for the holidays. If you don't have plans I def recommend working on holidays.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
I've worn costumes before (for my own fun). When I first started camming, I was all "OH MY GAWD HOLIDAY THEMES!", but it turns out folks either aren't online due to being at a holiday gathering, or they can't go to gatherings and it makes them depressed, (holidays almost always slow, so if I work a holiday I do whatever makes me happy).

Status
Not open for further replies.