AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camming: How do you feel about couples as customers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 27, 2020
MFC Username
knottykiki
As a Cam model we meet lots of people from different backgrounds, morals, and perceptions.

How do you feel when you are messaged by some one who says " hey my wife totally thinks your cute we are sitting here eating popcorn ". ( thats just an example text)
My first reaction is aw cute or cool. Then its like oh wait it could just be fantasy play. Well does it matter I say to myself? Not really .. unless if it's fantasy play then shouldn't I be compensated?
soo thats usually how it first goes. What do you think when you run into this? Do you engage with couples easily ? Are you wary ?

The second scenario ( the complicated one) : a guy who has been in your room for a couple of days has been really awesome. You guys click, hes been tipping well, He makes your public chat room fun ! You two are now on a friendly bases. Your happy when he comes by. Eventually he reveals he is married and he likes to watch cam girls with his wife. However as he talks more you start to understand that he really really wants his wife to like this and share in it but every time they have in the past she shuts it down after jealousy . Now your stuck in a weird position right ? i mean I felt weird about this would you have? I can tell you that in fact it ended for him as it did every other time he has tried this with his wife. Even with me talking and getting along with his wife and directing her husband to keep a group chat with her going and not to private message me while we can all talk there. At some point though there is a limit. I am a cam girl but not a relationship adviser. However I bonded with my customer and he pays well. I want him to stay as long as I can . We no longer talk as I was blocked immediately . He did leave a nice message saying it is nothing I did. There goes my fun room person and tipper though .

SO my take on anything couple is your damned if you do your damned if you don't . I get anxious lol

Soo there has to be happy stories out there where this couple this works out fine! Do you have a couple you play with online during cam that you feel is fun ? no jealousy ? Do you charge more ?

I guess I want to know how do you feel about couples ? How do you interact while balancing your income chances?

It's quite often a dude alone writing erotica in our chats for free. Yes, even if he mentions what his wife's doing or that she's jealous of a model. They'll even type pretending to be the wife sometimes, because it's part of their fantasy.

To be honest, what Saffron says. Usually fake.
In my experience, "couples" draw a lot of attention from other members onto themselves so I find those accounts irritating and distracting from me.
See also members who come in and claim to be girls, then go on and on in public chat about their boobs & pussy, and expect freebies. Its the same flavor of person :haha:

This exactly ^^^^. I have done many couples "shows" but they never put their cams on, and I am pretty sure they were mostly just dudes pretending. If I could afford to, I honestly would block someone who was trying to convince their wife to be into it, and she wasn't. That would ruin the fun of the show for me. I also would not want her thinking I somehow supported him, or was closer with him than I would be (and I guarantee you I would not be close at all w such a person). That said, I am not on a token site tho, so my outside of show chat, is purposefully kept at a strict minimum, bar regulars who I like (and PM with involving non dirty talk).

It's quite often a dude alone writing erotica in our chats for free. Yes, even if he mentions what his wife's doing or that she's jealous of a model. They'll even type pretending to be the wife sometimes, because it's part of their fantasy.

I figured as much. mehhh lol thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: SaffronBurke
To be honest, what Saffron says. Usually fake.
In my experience, "couples" draw a lot of attention from other members onto themselves so I find those accounts irritating and distracting from me.
See also members who come in and claim to be girls, then go on and on in public chat about their boobs & pussy, and expect freebies. Its the same flavor of person :haha:
oh wow! thats not cool. Yeah well alright i believe so then to . The other day some guest was saying ohh you have your models blocked from coming to your room but this girl model av has been trying to reach you ,.. theres even a blog about you two . Just e mail her here.. i was like ahh can i juts have her full screen name .. hes like noo its against the rules to promote other models. im like its my room im telling you its fine.. lol 100 percent sure he was just a creeper who made up a story.
They put it all that work and its like why> your money came from time too soo ... really the enjoyment comes from deceiving us into a scam. So creepy

any who i just wanted to share another creepy thing. ha ha thanks

This exactly ^^^^. I have done many couples "shows" but they never put their cams on, and I am pretty sure they were mostly just dudes pretending. If I could afford to, I honestly would block someone who was trying to convince their wife to be into it, and she wasn't. That would ruin the fun of the show for me. I also would not want her thinking I somehow supported him, or was closer with him than I would be (and I guarantee you I would not be close at all w such a person). That said, I am not on a token site tho, so my outside of show chat, is purposefully kept at a strict minimum, bar regulars who I like (and PM with involving non dirty talk).
wow!! so it sure seems like out of the experience so far i'm getting that couples are just most likely a man playing pretend. eh it doesnt seem worth replying to . I mean unless some one comes here with a positive experience. A real one though not like some one hiding .

Reactions: MarieElise
wow!! so it sure seems like out of the experience so far i'm getting that couples are just most likely a man playing pretend. eh it doesnt seem worth replying to . I mean unless some one comes here with a positive experience. A real one though not like some one hiding .
I would say the positives I had, were from just playing along, in show, and getting paid for it. Like just going along with their fantasy that their wife really liked me. However, idk how that would work on a token site. It may just end up being a total suck on your time and attention.

Oh I also forgot, one guy put his cam on, and always went on about all of the kinky stuff him and his wife wanted to do. He was nice enough, but she never came on, and tbh I'm not sure she even existed. I take it a step further and assume that not just the wife being into it, is a total fantasy, but that the wife herself is also a figment of their fantasy hahaha. Like i.e. it's a single dude making everything up

I would say the positives I had, were from just playing along, in show, and getting paid for it. Like just going along with their fantasy that their wife really liked me. However, idk how that would work on a token site. It may just end up being a total suck on your time and attention.

Oh I also forgot, one guy put his cam on, and always went on about all of the kinky stuff him and his wife wanted to do. He was nice enough, but she never came on, and tbh I'm not sure she even existed. I take it a step further and assume that not just the wife being into it, is a total fantasy, but that the wife herself is also a figment of their fantasy hahaha. Like i.e. it's a single dude making everything up
its so interesting how peoples sexuality is always so diverse

Reactions: MarieElise
I get the "man pretending to be a couple" thing every single time I get on cam. I've even had someone try to pass off a picture of himself as his "gf" to get me to jack off to it. I just don't even respond to couple comments since it's almost always a lie. I think I've only interacted with one genuine couple, but as far as I can tell they don't watch together and they don't bring up the fact that they share an account.

Status
Not open for further replies.