AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camming in 2 sites at the same time

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JGirl

Cam Model
Feb 14, 2019
Moon
onlyfans.com
Twitter Username
@J0int_Girl
MFC Username
J0int_Girl
Chaturbate Username
j0int_girl
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1001541873/J0int_Girl/
Hello everyone! I wanted to ask you how you can stay online at 2 sites simultaneously. I haven't tried it yet because I only have one logitech. Do any of you do it? are 2 logitechs needed? Need a bigger internet connection to do it? how many uploads? Excuse me for the many questions, thank you in advance who will help me. Have a nice Sunday :h:

You need OBS and a solid computer to make sure you don’t freeze up. I use the same equipment to steam to multiple sites simultaneously but I have a tech guy (Mr Dani) and I’ve done it long enough that I only do multiple sites when I can give enough attention to all of them.

• Helpful!
Reactions: JGirl
You need OBS and a solid computer to make sure you don’t freeze up. I use the same equipment to steam to multiple sites simultaneously but I have a tech guy (Mr Dani) and I’ve done it long enough that I only do multiple sites when I can give enough attention to all of them.

I use obs and logitech to go online on chaturbate. So could I go online on another platform with just one webcam?

You can run multiple instances of OBS, have one profile setup for Chaturbate, and the other setup for another site
I can't do it because my goal is to stream on CB and Manyvids at the same time and unfortunately MV Live doesn't support OBS yet.
Still trying to figure this out, any help is greatly appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.