AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camming on holiday abroad?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sashacurves

Cam Model
Nov 22, 2021
United Kingdom
onlyfans.com
Twitter Username
@SashaCurves
MFC Username
Sasha_Curves
Streamate Username
SashaCurves
I couldn't find a thread on this and am surprised because it seems like the perfect job for just going anywhere and camming from your hotel room!

What, if any, are the obstacles to camming from your holiday abroad?

Obviously, some countries will have strict sexual behaviour rules (wouldn't dream of camming in Dubai for example).

What about visas and tax issues? Are there any countries where a couple of weeks camming part time would be a serious risk/issue of getting caught out for tax evasion etc? (Bearing in mind I wouldn't be looking to tax dodge, would still be paying to the UK)

I'd imagine in most cases it's technically illegal but not really a problem or is that naïve thinking? Could this be an issue at the airport? Last thing I want is being removed from my flight because my suitcase full of dildos, stripper heels and cameras caused problems.

Have any other cam girls done this and what's your advice? Or is it just not really possible due to legal technicalities?

Status
Not open for further replies.