AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camming on MFC for the first time.. any advice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 6, 2019
Hey everyone! My apologies if there is already a similar thread to this. I have been making clips for two years now and I'm finally ready to make the switch to MFC. I've heard things about the site lately, but I truly feel like this will be a good career move for me. I'm pretty nervous to be new on a site, do you guys have any advice to help my first few weeks go smoothly? Thank you I appreciate any responses 💗

Charlesbot is really helpful for streaming on MFC, especially if you stream in OBS (which i highly recommend) that way you can use things like wheelspins and cute tip notifications on your stream. MFCalerts is also a good one to look into. Both will help your room run more smoothly by creating commands/banners that repeat in your chat. Only downside of OBS on MFC is not being able to accept privates while using it. I found a pretty good article written by a former top model on MFC, here's the link:
https://knowingless.com/2018/11/19/...act-an-overly-analytical-guide-to-camgirling/
I follow you on Twitter and have seen a few of your Youtube videos so I'm sure you'll do really great on MFC! :)

Reactions: lydialove
No real advice (sorry), just wanted to say I think you'll do perfectly fine over there. I've seen your YT videos, you're obviously already comfortable on camera/have that "girl next door" approachable kind of personality so that should translate easily. There's a million threads on camroom logistics, and the guide @TessaLee123 linked is a great resource (I just recently went through and re-read it and it was a good reminder of things I'd forgot over time). Tip menus, goals, charlesbot, all come secondary to just being entertaining and engaging, which isn't all that hard if you're used to being that way on cam already. Best of luck!

I just wanted to say that you are going to do great and be very successful!
Most models have to build a following live on cam, you’ve already done that so let that part fall away. You’re going to do great, you might just find the learning curb frustrating but it will pass and feel like second nature before you know it

Status
Not open for further replies.