AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camming on more than one website at the same time

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2019
Can anyone explain to me or refer me to a video that shows how to cam on more than one website at the same time? Thanks

if you use obs you will still need to either split the webcam feed using a cam splitter or have 1 obs running obs vcam and set the vcam input as your cam input on the other, that's what I found with obs anyway but it does depend on how you set you cam up. Right now I use an IP cam so the video is added as a browser source so I dont have that issue.

You simply just open it again while the 1st one is running.

always get the message then "OBS Studio is already running"

I have 2 Cams that I use with manycam (Brio 4k and GH5) and direct the manycam to OBS, but still not able to open a second OBS, i try with the Virtual Plugin (there was a manual on BongaCams) how it works

always get the message then "OBS Studio is already running"

I have 2 Cams that I use with manycam (Brio 4k and GH5) and direct the manycam to OBS, but still not able to open a second OBS, i try with the Virtual Plugin (there was a manual on BongaCams) how it works
when you get that pop up you should have 2 options, one will say launch anyway and the other cancel, click launch anyway and it will open a second obs window

Status
Not open for further replies.