AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camming Persona

• Thread starter Deleted member 46525
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 46525

Hey guys ! Okay so I’ve been camming since Nov 11, 2017 & I’m having an issue with my persona. I’ve been told I have a “girl next door” look but I’m unsure on how to make it my own . Any advice ?

Heyyo! So as a cam girl with a hella babyface and kind of "shy/innocent" nature, I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing to have the girl next door persona.

If you wanna make it more distinctly your own, I'd say just incorporate things YOU like into your cam shows. Into painting? Do it on cam. Love streaming video games? Yup, do it. Take whatever RL interests *you* feel comfortable with and incorporate those into your camming persona to give off a more unique vibe. ;) And of course, good luck!

How you look varies from person to person, only you can really define how you want to present yourself. If you are going for girl next door then keep your room fun and upbeat, but don't forget the sexy. Eye contact, flirting etc

I think the best you can do is just be yourself, but the best version of yourself possible. The version of you that you'd like to be all the time. The girl next door look is very successful on myfreecams.

Reactions: EmptyKins
I dont have the energy to create a persona for cam. If you fake a persona , will show on cam and they can actually tell is not something you like . Aka no tips ...so just be yourself. Not everyone has to be "girl next door " type to be successful on cam.

Reactions: EmptyKins
Status
Not open for further replies.