AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camming software that uses moving graphics

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lourdes

Cam Model
Dec 15, 2017
US
www.mistresslourdes.com
Twitter Username
@lourdes_noir
Chaturbate Username
lourdesnoir
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1001422207/Lourdes-Noir/
wondered if anyone knows what kind of software some models use
That post words and scroll words and can rain hearts with tips etc. I see a few models use it on Cb. It shoots up names of tippers and allows the use of animated graphics. I don’t think it’s many cam as it seems pretty limited.

Thank you

Playing with OBS overlay .
Falling hearts animation overlay for OBS
A live demo here
https://cgc-designs.tumblr.com/overlay_hearts

The full code is there.
How to use it.
1. create a folder on your desktop
2. create a new plain text document using Notepad (windows) ... copy the code from Tumblr and paste it inside the plain text file
3. Save As... html (name it and change the extension to .html instead of .txt)

4. Open OBS, click the plus icon to add a new source and select the Browser option (optional you can name that to FallingHearts or whatever you want -- easier to spot if you use multiple overlays)
5. Select local file check box, browse for the html file
6. width and height is up to you how you set those based on your screen resolution.
7. Check bot boxes for Shutdown source ... and Refresh browser...

A few tweaks for better positioning and you are ready to go.
I'd strongly suggest to download and replace the graphics because they are hosted by Tumblr right now and you'll have issues later.

1. In the same folder (mentioned above) - Download and save all graphics (the link is there)
2. Open the source code in your fav html editor and replace the hosted graphics with local ones.

Have fun
Note: the overlay is triggered manually.
Skip the red ones

Update:
better I'll add a zip file for you to download because I see that Tumblr is adding additional codes there... but the demo is working fine.
Download / zip file

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.