AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

camming with a disability

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 26, 2020
I hope this isn't asked that much but how would you suggest camming with a disability. I have been camming since january and so far i enjoy it however, I have been hiding my disability as best i can. I have cerebral palsy so it makes me walk different and i'm not as flexible as some of the members would like. I would like to be able to tease and dance without feeling like thats all that they are focusing on. I'll probably lose some customers and i'm ok with that. So should I let them know when they are browsing my profile that I do have that? I always have on dating websites. I had a guy walk out once because I didn't lol.

There are a ton of models who cam due to disability whether visual or not. You do whatever is comfortable for you. I have seen models disclose personal matters like depression, bipolar, physical limitations etc in their profile and discuss it in chat. Gives members insight and models a platform to give awareness. But this is completely your call.

I do not have a disability and stream all on my bed. I have had the rare request to stand and pose in a thong however, but you do not have to do anything you're not comfortable with. Also, it's not even necessary to mention your disability. That's not any of their business :) You can do this and even better you enjoy it!

The cam world is your oyster...focus on the opportunities to stream seated, laying down, or on knees. You can offer many things that support this. Most of my shows are JOI including my feet. Shit, 95% of my shows involve showing off my feet. So it's not even necessary to dance or get off my bed.

With a little creativity you can totally pull this off.

Whether you disclose your disability or not is an individual decision. Some models are very open about it, others don't mention it. The most important thing is being firm about your limits - "I don't offer that" is all the explanation that someone needs, and if they're pushy you don't have to tolerate it. Often, newer models are hesitant to ban people because they feel that it's mean, but banning is better than arguing with a rude person 99.999% of the time, it keeps the mood in the room positive and relaxed and is more pleasant for viewers, as well as less stressful for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.