AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss_Lollipop

Cam Model
Feb 7, 2011
www.miss-lollipop.com
Twitter Username
@MissLollipopMFC
MFC Username
Miss_Lollipop
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/store/46293/misslollipop
Hey guys! I wanted to start a thread that I can post occasional sales, promotions and giveaways for the Profile Builder and anything else exciting we may have going on.

If you're not sure what Cammodel Express is check out our FAQ - The Profile Builder is a tool that lets you create your own Myfreecams profile without ANY coding! Cammodel Express is run by myself and @Moros1138. If you have any questions we're here to help!

We have a BIG sale coming up on Thursday the 11th of May we’re having an A-MAY-ZING one day only sale! We are giving you 50% off any 30 day subscription or 30 day gift voucher purchase of the Profile Builder! Check out the graphic or click here to learn more
You can also be in to win a FREE month of the profile builder just by retweeting the sale graphic pinned to our twitter account! Members can win also and gift it to their fav model so make sure to tell your followers to Retweet!

Here's the tweet!

That's all for now!

Attachments

• AmazingSale.png
    AmazingSale.png
    93.2 KB · Views: 9
giveawayday.png

GIVEAWAY DAY!

We just made some really cool upgrades to our Gift Voucher system that allow us to generate vouchers for smaller subscription times (like 7 days or 1 day). This will be really helpful for occasional smaller give aways! To celebrate, we're giving away 10 Profile Builder gift codes today! Some will be for just a few days, and there will be at least one 30 day subscription up for grabs! We will be dropping these codes on our Twitter account randomly throughout the next 24 hours.

HOW TO GRAB THE GIVEAWAY:
To take advantage make sure you keep a really close eye on our Twitter account.

If you don't already have an account on our site, make sure you're registered (it's free!).

Login and bookmark the "Gift History" page.

When you see us tweet the code copy + paste it into the Gift Voucher redemption box on that page.

If you got there first the gift voucher will be applied to your account. If you already have an active subscription this will simply add the time to your subscription expiry date. You can check your expiry date on the Account page.

If someone beat you to it this time you'll get an error message that says in red "Code does not exist or has already been redeemed"

So keep an eye on our Twitter @CammodelExpress today for the 10 free gift vouchers we'll be posting!

MEMBERS: Please note these giveaways are ONLY for models use on their Cammodel Express accounts. If you'd like to help your favourite model take advantage of the giveaway send her the codes when we post them so she can redeem them! Help her out by keeping an eye on out!

Thank you, and enjoy GIVEAWAY DAY!

-Lacey

Reactions: Ambers Troll
What an odd coincidence; was just looking at your profile only yesterday Miss_Lollipop, what I noticed was how fast it loaded for how accessible it was. One of the best I have ever seen (best in 10 years on any cam site).

If this was produced through cammodelexpress, I would definitely recommend that more models try them.

What an odd coincidence; was just looking at your profile only yesterday Miss_Lollipop, what I noticed was how fast it loaded for how accessible it was. One of the best I have ever seen (best in 10 years on any cam site).

If this was produced through cammodelexpress, I would definitely recommend that more models try them.

Absolutely, I use my product! The Profile Builder was born out of conversations and frustration wrestling with my own needs for my profile. I'm very proud of it and it makes my life on MFC a lot easier!

A quick note about how fast my profile is to load, we try to make everything load as efficiently as possible on our end. However, if you use the Profile Builder to upload lots of gifs or very large images to your profile this will slow load times down. So some of this is controlled by the model :)

• Helpful!
Reactions: Ambers Troll
We're Having A Sale!
It's September and that's as good an excuse as any to have a sale on our Profile Builder Subscriptions. Sept 6th thru 8th you can get 25% off a 30 day subscription OR gift voucher purchase. Limit is two per person.

To take advantage of this discount just enter the code SEPTEMBER in the coupon box when you check out from our products page

You can also WIN a 7 day subscription gift code by retweeting this tweet to help get the word out about our sale. The winner will be chosen at random on Sept 10th from retweets and can keep the prize for their own account or gift it to someone else!

Thank you for your support! We hope you're having a great start to September.
Lacey & MorosSeptSale.png

It's nearly Halloween and it's time for our Halloween sale! (We also have an awesome new Halloween theme available!)

We have a Scary Good Deal!!! Buy a 30 day subscription to the Profile Builder and you get another 30 days for half price!

Use the Coupon Code: SCARYGOOD

The sale begins October 26, 2017 and ends on October 31, 2017!!

Don't forget members can get this deal to buy gift vouchers for models too!

IMPORTANT: To get this deal you must purchase EXACTLY 2 of the "30 day" products (either subscription or gift voucher).

Visit our Products Page to take advantage of this deal!

Attachments

• Scarygood.png
    Scarygood.png
    364.9 KB · Views: 3
We've integrated MFC share into the Profile Builder and we are working on making this more flexible and adding more features. In the meantime though, there's an easy way for any Profile Builder users to embed a single album or collection into the profile builder. This way you can customize how MFC share items appear on your profile.

Here's the instructions on how to do it!

https://www.cammodelexpress.com/how...ums-from-mfc-share-using-the-profile-builder/

cyber-monday-2017.png

Hello Everybody,

We’re thrilled to announce our CYBER MONDAY SALE! On November 27, 2017, use the coupon code CYBERMONDAY to get a 50% discount on any 30 day purchase of the Profile Builder!

This promotion is valid for any 30 day purchase (including gift vouchers) on November 27, 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.