AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

cams.com

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JYI

Apr 16, 2018
Hi there im a regular customer on cams.com and im just wanting to know from anyone who has worked on that site, when you take a model private and other members can take a sneak peek does the model know what members are peeking in on her show or does it just show the number of members not who they actually are. Thanks in advance, i hope that my question makes sense

I don't have any experience with that site but I would think at the very least the model would see whoever spied on the show in their tip history.

Yes, we know who's spying, we have a sidebar section that shows who's in our show no matter the show type.
Thanks for the reply. If the members spying have their cam on can the model see them aswell? I understand if in free chat a member can have their cam on aswell and the model can see you, is it the same if peeking in on a show?

Thanks for the reply. If the members spying have their cam on can the model see them aswell? I understand if in free chat a member can have their cam on aswell and the model can see you, is it the same if peeking in on a show?
Should still work the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.