AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

camscore drop

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 9, 2020
hi ladies!

i usually cam on mfc. my cam score was 5300 today, which i was super proud of and had worked hard for.
my day went well and i made my usual, however, when i signed out my cam score was 3000.

does anyone know how this can happen? im so sad! lol thanks in advance

hi ladies!

i usually cam on mfc. my cam score was 5300 today, which i was super proud of and had worked hard for.
my day went well and i made my usual, however, when i signed out my cam score was 3000.

does anyone know how this can happen? im so sad! lol thanks in advance
Cam score is calculated as an average of your tokens per hour on cam over 60 calendar days. On day 61 after a VERY big token day, your score will drop due to the average going down by not having that big chunk of tokens in it. The opposite also happens.

Cam score constantly fluctuates.

Also, we've figured out that if you're on cam for less than like 10 hours over that 60 day period, that there will be much more drastic fluctuations when you Do get on cam.

Status
Not open for further replies.