AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camscore question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2020
Twitter Username
@mika_kedi
MFC Username
mikakedi
Chaturbate Username
mika_kedi
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1004128361/Mika-Kedi/
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/191561/mika-kedi
I know that camscore is based on tokens earned and time spent on cam over a 60-day period, but what happens to your camscore if you don't go online at all for over 60 days?

I know that camscore is based on tokens earned and time spent on cam over a 60-day period, but what happens to your camscore if you don't go online at all for over 60 days?

I just went on MFC for the first time in months and I **think** it stayed the same, but mine wasn't that high to begin with so I can't say for sure.

• Helpful!
Reactions: mika_kedi
Upvote 0
That's one of the mysteries of camscore we've never quite figured out for sure. It seems as though it maintains itself until you've been back on cam for a certain amount of hours again, then levels out based on your new TPH.

• Helpful!
Reactions: mika_kedi
Upvote 0
Why can’t Amber reply to any of my threads but she can delete my threads and comment on others? When I just want help.
That's one of the mysteries of camscore we've never quite figured out for sure. It seems as though it maintains itself until you've been back on cam for a certain amount of hours again, then levels out based on your new TPH.

• Funny!
Reactions: Miss_Lollipop
Upvote 0
Why can’t Amber reply to any of my threads but she can delete my threads and comment on others? When I just want help.
I DON'T WORK FOR CHATURBATE. I have no need to reply to your request for CB support. And I will delete duplicate threads, just stick to your first thread.

Upvote 0
I like when you get worked up;)
I made 12k tokens last night in CB and got banned for making too much money. Do not expect them to help you. Or on this forum. Nobody helps us when we get banned. The owner of this forum deletes my forums and there’s a person that helps everyone and won’t help me.
Fuck right off. Good luck on camsoda. Starting to think you deserved your CB ban with your shit attitude.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.