AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camscore tips?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2019
Hello, been camming for about 3 weeks, and my cam score has went up and down , it obviously started at 1000 then went down to around 650 now Im up to 760.
I know camscore works by tokens vs hour what’s the best way to make it rise? I wanna be at least 1000 as I put so much effort into looking cute etc I want more people to see me and it upsets me that I have to log off after about an hour if I’m not doing that good because I know if I stay cam score will drop :(

I haven’t done this personally, but on Twitter I’ve seen models that have accounts at different sites, like MFC and Chaturbate. I imagine it would be a good idea to switch between the two sites if one is too slow during a shift. Good luck! I’m about to start camming... any day now...

Upvote 0
Hello, been camming for about 3 weeks, and my cam score has went up and down , it obviously started at 1000 then went down to around 650 now Im up to 760.
I know camscore works by tokens vs hour what’s the best way to make it rise? I wanna be at least 1000 as I put so much effort into looking cute etc I want more people to see me and it upsets me that I have to log off after about an hour if I’m not doing that good because I know if I stay cam score will drop :(
I haven’t done this personally, but on Twitter I’ve seen models that have accounts at different sites, like MFC and Chaturbate. I imagine it would be a good idea to switch between the two sites if one is too slow during a shift. Good luck! I’m about to start camming... any day now...
Best way to get your camscore up at MFC is to have a huge incentive for tippers, both on cam and while you're offline. Create content (photo sets, videos most importantly, clubs with perks like snapchat, etc) to offer people when they tip toward a countdown during your cam time or for offline tips. Make as much as you can with minimal time on cam to raise your score, but also don't completely avoid being ON CAM because that's where people can actually come across you and talk to you. :)

Upvote 0
Thank you, how would I go about this (I’m a noob sorry) is when I go online would I put something in my topic like first 3 people to tip me will gain access to club etc ?

Upvote 0
Best way to get your camscore up at MFC is to have a huge incentive for tippers, both on cam and while you're offline. Create content (photo sets, videos most importantly, clubs with perks like snapchat, etc) to offer people when they tip toward a countdown during your cam time or for offline tips. Make as much as you can with minimal time on cam to raise your score, but also don't completely avoid being ON CAM because that's where people can actually come across you and talk to you. :)
Thank you, how would I go about this (I’m a noob sorry) is when I go online would I put something in my topic like first 3 people to tip me will gain access to club etc ?

Upvote 0
Sign into https://share.myfreecams.com and get familiar with the options. Then paste links to stuff they can buy or clubs to tip into right in your room while you're live, and tweet about them when you're offline. While you're online let people know what purchases there count toward your show countdown and keep you on cam longer, etc.

• Helpful!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Upvote 0
Sign into https://share.myfreecams.com and get familiar with the options. Then paste links to stuff they can buy or clubs to tip into right in your room while you're live, and tweet about them when you're offline. While you're online let people know what purchases there count toward your show countdown and keep you on cam longer, etc.
Sorry hun I have another question if you have any free time. My cam score is 751 and I obviously need to reach american audience as they spend more (I’m uk) with my cam score being bad will there be any point in trying to get up really early and go online when it will be about 11pm in the USA to see if I can find an American audience? Or am I best of waiting till my cam score is better from my uk audience because I think Americans won’t find me as I will be in last page right? (Uk people find me by refining search) I just don’t wanna risk cam score getting lower and also getting up early for nothing lol.

Upvote 0
Sorry hun I have another question if you have any free time. My cam score is 751 and I obviously need to reach american audience as they spend more (I’m uk) with my cam score being bad will there be any point in trying to get up really early and go online when it will be about 11pm in the USA to see if I can find an American audience? Or am I best of waiting till my cam score is better from my uk audience because I think Americans won’t find me as I will be in last page right? (Uk people find me by refining search) I just don’t wanna risk cam score getting lower and also getting up early for nothing lol.
I can’t really say if that’s worth your effort or not. An American audience isn’t really make or break. I will say, and I don’t mean to offend or hurt feelings, but I agree with @Mila_ that it’s possible the audience you want to reach could appreciate a more natural makeup look than what you have right now. Your make up style is sort of “niche” in its own way, if that makes any sense.

Upvote 0
I also agree I get huge tips from the UK. Guys like a naughty girl next door look more than a glamour model I think. Seems more...realistic? attainable in their fantasy? Not sure how to put it but I always make more when makeup is more natural.

Content is huge on MFC. I try to get around 1000tk a day in content but I got lazy and I haven’t sold as much. I need to make more.

Attitude is huge. Even if having a bad day, try putting a happy spin on things. Dudes come in to jerk off not be depressed - not saying you do this but I see it in rooms a lot. Usually the upbeat and kinda whacky/goofy rooms make more or at least have more interaction. I’m a sasshole and it works for me.

Reactions: Kitty_Blue
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.