AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camsite burnout (as a member)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 11, 2019
Not looking for input from broadcasters but from other fellow on the other side of the keyboard members.

Have you ever had those moments where it's just not fun anymore. Everything seems the same regardless of whose room you are in. Chats are repetitive. The same typical guys bragging about things that are just most likely 100 % pure fantasy. The same people begging for attention and annoying the hell out of everyone else..... and so on and so on.

And you just think to yourself. Why do I bother sitting behind a keyboard and doing this? It's time to move on.

Last edited:
I can relate to this. The dynamic between my main cam-model and I has changed and I am increasingly asking myself why I keep logging on dutifully and just seem to feel out of place more and more. She is planning to go on an extended break over the festive season (longer than she has taken before) and some veiled comments from her suggest she may need the break from us (the room) as much as we may need a break from her.

My only piece of advice is, find something else you enjoy and throw yourself into that for a while. Take a break from your regular haunts. Given the time of year, if you are feeling burnt out - take a break yourself. Re-evaluate your position again in the new year and maybe after a break you will want to return.

Variety is the spice of life.

Status
Not open for further replies.