AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CamSites Traffic Like Aka CB

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 5, 2021
Dear People ...im model in this sites..and i try to find a solution and where i serched by google i cant find it..Please hear me and understand it and maybe who know can help me.
I got a friend girl what we togheter made at individual working on cams.We didint made a lot of money beacause members come little per day..Then this girl stoped to make individual and she go at Studio..and there in the same room what worked
have 2000 users part of them with money and she win 1000$ per day ..how its possible it? and why from home with a modern and luxury view on webcam we cant have it ??
I hear its about this traffic what studios buy.. i serched on google i tryed Divatraffic.. bulshit.. i tryed junkytraffic bulshit many things.. the cam its down.!!
If she didint go there at studio never belived this earn so lot of money and from where she got this traffic members in room..!! /Or i think there in studios they work its credit cards fake / or somthings its strange because she have account the 4 days and she got 30k followers
If somone know and try help me please reply to this post thanks so much
@punker barbie

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.