AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camtwist error on Google Chrome MAC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAlyEXPRNCE

Cam Model
Jun 4, 2014
profiles.myfreecams.com
Hello! Does anyone use Camtwist on a Mac for streaming?

I was offline for 1 week while I moved, and suddenly when I cam back it's no longer an option when using Google Chrome.

I tried everything I couldL Reinstalled Flash Player/CamTwist/Cleared all browing data/cookies and restarted computer multiple times.
What is weird is that Camtwist is recognized by Safari/Firefox, but then it gets locked so I wouldn't be able to actually broadcast with it.
I wonder if it's a new flash player update.

Anyway, I've spent hours on this already. Any advice would be great. Otherwise ~ best camtwist alternatives ?? :)

Did you check to see if your browser is set to run in 32 bit mode?
(Get info on the app, make sure 32-bit is checked)

Upvote 0
Update - I recently refurbished my mac to fix another camera hardware issue I had, and looks like cam twist is still not recognizable in google chrome. I tried to make sure to make sure I was running the 32 bit version of flash, but not sure how to make sure I'm using that browser.

When I click "about google chrome" it says I am using Version 76.0.3809.100 (Official Build) (64-bit). Any ideas on how to force it to go 32 @Lelo1 ?

Thanks!
-Aly

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.