AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can’t get age verified

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 22, 2019
hi my name is kushcutie and I’ve been trying to get age verified for two days now on CB. I took so many pictures and finally, I took the clearest possible picture of my ID next to my face. The annoying thing is I’m just getting bot responses because I know if a human were to see the pictures, they would recognize it just fine.

I’m not sure what the problem is and it takes forever to get a response. Maybe it’s because I took my ID picture when I was 16 and looked totally different but I don’t know. Please help me get verified so I can start making money.

hi my name is kushcutie and I’ve been trying to get age verified for two days now on CB. I took so many pictures and finally, I took the clearest possible picture of my ID next to my face. The annoying thing is I’m just getting bot responses because I know if a human were to see the pictures, they would recognize it just fine.

I’m not sure what the problem is and it takes forever to get a response. Maybe it’s because I took my ID picture when I was 16 and looked totally different but I don’t know. Please help me get verified so I can start making money.

I know that you say the photo you have taken is clear but make sure your hand/fingers or ID card that you are holding up next to your face, is not in front of your face AT ALL. And I mean, not even by the slightest amount. Try make sure there is a tiny gap between the outline of your face and your hand/card. This may not be the case but look at your photo and see if it covering at all, and if so, do this. If it definitely isn't, then ignore this.

Upvote 0
Try messaging punker barbie, apparently she's the chaturbate point person on these forums.

Good luck and I truly hope you get this settled!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.