AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can’t login because of 2-step verification :(

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2017
Hello!
Pls help :(. I was trying to login into my account (an0nymouse3) but I recently changed my phone, so my Google Authenticator app got reseted, so I can’t get in. What can I do?
I contacted support but haven’t got a reply.
Changed my password via my email, but still can’t get in.
Help :(
Thank u in advance

When you set up 2FA you should have been given a list of 10 one time codes that can be used to log in. Did you save those? If you didn't save the recovery codes you will have to wait for support.

Upvote 0
Hello!
Pls help :(. I was trying to login into my account (an0nymouse3) but I recently changed my phone, so my Google Authenticator app got reseted, so I can’t get in. What can I do?
I contacted support but haven’t got a reply.
Changed my password via my email, but still can’t get in.
Help :(
Thank u in advance
Please respond to the Support@Chaturbate.com email they sent you around 3PM today asking for an account verification and they can help you fix this. Thank you.

Upvote 0
Please respond to the Support@Chaturbate.com email they sent you around 3PM today asking for an account verification and they can help you fix this. Thank you.
Hello Shirley, Just did like 2 hours ago, hope it's good?
Thank u for your response :D

When you set up 2FA you should have been given a list of 10 one time codes that can be used to log in. Did you save those? If you didn't save the recovery codes you will have to wait for support.
Nah, i'm so dumb, didn't save the codes. Live and learn I guess.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.