AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can a Model see your multiple accounts on CB?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Vixxen81. Based on what I have read on here I figured if anyone could help it would be you! Yeah, I just wasn't sure if anything alerted him that maybe it was an associated account. Unless I'm mistaken, based on earlier posts on this thread it appears that performers can only find out about associated names/accounts after they ban or silence right? Referring to your photo on post 13. Which leaves me baffled as to how he would have known. Very interesting.

Kind of a separate question from my original but does that page tell you all the names of the associated users that it banned or just the number?

Thank you again!
that just tells you the number of accounts, no usernames.

As soon as you bought tokens (assuming that you used the same credit card/email ) then that tied your accounts together and the room ban happened.

Though
Thank you Vixxen81. Based on what I have read on here I figured if anyone could help it would be you! Yeah, I just wasn't sure if anything alerted him that maybe it was an associated account. Unless I'm mistaken, based on earlier posts on this thread it appears that performers can only find out about associated names/accounts after they ban or silence right? Referring to your photo on post 13. Which leaves me baffled as to how he would have known. Very interesting.

Kind of a separate question from my original but does that page tell you all the names of the associated users that it banned or just the number?

Thank you again!
Hey! Sorry I am just now seeing this. It's been a busy day. Thanks for the shout out. :) No, we don't know which names are banned other than the account we actually banned in the moment.

that just tells you the number of accounts, no usernames.

As soon as you bought tokens (assuming that you used the same credit card/email ) then that tied your accounts together and the room ban happened.
That only applies to people who have been banned by Chaturabte admin, not banned by Chaturbate broadcasters.

Edit: I emailed CB support again about this. Laid out the scenario in question and am waiting for their reply. Will update once I get it.

Last edited:
Reactions: rockin_rod
Ta-da

20230702_091051.jpg

See? They banned you because they wanted to, not because of some spy op software that suddenly knew who you were.

Status
Not open for further replies.