AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can an orgasm make a girl faint?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexLady

Cam Model
V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 6, 2010
The Internet
Yesterday, for the first time in my life, I felt all the blood leave my head as I was getting close. It startled me enough to lose what may have been the best orgasm ever.

Sure, I kept going and had a smaller orgasm that also had a bit of the faint-like feel, but I could have sworn that if I had that big orgasm that I'd fall over and not wake up for a while.

This is the first time I've had four orgasms in such a short matter of time (an hour and 15 minutes or so,) and the feeling started between orgasm two and three.

I'm not sure if it's because I hadn't eaten as much as normal the day before (I know, bad on my part,) or if it was just the orgasm.

So do any ladies have this happen, or has a guy seen anything like this?

WTF would I do if I fainted in a group show?

I've seen it happen...it only lasts a few seconds, maybe as long as 10-15 seconds. Being it's your first time experiencing it, I wouldn't recommend doing it alone if you have any health problems whatsoever.

Just did a quick search for more info and this is the best one so far:

http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/2136.html

Yes, it's possible, but rare. Known by some as la petite mort, "the little death," a phrase that was sometimes used in Victorian erotic literature, sexual arousal and/or orgasm can cause some women (as well as men — but it usually applies to women) to experience a sudden, temporary loss of consciousness. While this is not the norm, there are some logical explanations as to why this can occur. As people become sexually aroused, their breath shortens and quickens. For some, their breath becomes so rapid that they hyperventilate. When this happens, the normal levels of carbon dioxide in the blood fall, which may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or actually result in fainting. Too much alcohol can also have the same effect, and may even elevate the possibility of this reaction.

Another explanation is that the brain doesn't receive enough oxygen and other nutrients because of reduced blood flow. This happens because sexual arousal causes blood to flow from the brain to the genitals. This may produce an altered state of awareness or, some say, a true loss of consciousness. Some people intentionally deprive the brain of oxygen to heighten sexual pleasure and orgasm. This practice of auto-erotic asphyxiation — by oneself or to a partner — can result in accidental death.

Fainting after orgasm could also be a symptom of a serious health condition, such as an abnormal heart rhythm. During daily activities, people with this condition may feel fine. However, when they exert themselves during exercise or sexual activity, their heart can't maintain adequate blood pressure. When the exertion ends, their heart rate decreases, but the blood vessels from the muscles remain dilated, causing them to feel faint or pass out.

If fainting happens to someone you know, or to a partner, laying flat is usually all that is needed to recover. Raising the person's legs can increase blood flow to the brain and to the heart. Once the person comes to and feels better, slow movements towards an upright position will help her or him get on her or his feet. To be safe, it's a good idea for anyone who repeatedly has these fainting "spells" to talk with her or his health care provider.

Alice
Related Q&As

Auto-erotic asphyxiation
Low blood pressure leads to fainting?
We take ecstasy, and then pass out on purpose - What's going on here?

Well, after the first faint feeling I watched my breathing more. I actually am very good at watching my breath; as I use it to control myself to fall asleep, exercise, and so on. I still got dizzy as I got close again to the smaller orgasm. So I know I was breathing enough. So it's probably just the sudden lack of blood as my genitals get greedy, but still...

As for doing it with someone else; I don't cum in bed. Even if I did someday start orgasming in bed, there's no knowing when or if I'll have another orgasm like this one.

AlexLady said:
WTF would I do if I fainted in a group show?

In all likelihood, you would probably just awaken by yourself with no problems.

However, that brings up a good point...I've seen models pass out from drinking or other reasons on occasion and people are at a total loss for what to do. For example, if a model passes out drunk with a cigarette burning and starts a fire or has a health issue...WTF can we do?? Contacting Leo or any admin/customer service via MFC protocol is basically useless in a real emergency. :think:

the only thing i have is having diffulties walking and standing.. and that after every orgasm...
also when its a really intense orgasm i tend to puff ( looks really silly haha)
but never dizzy... maybe i just didnt have that really intense orgasm yet..

As far as I can tell, I am physically incapable of fainting since I was 17... I mean literally, as soon as I start to almost faint from whatever, my mind takes over and repairs my body before it can happen. Has killed a couple orgasms.

I is weird. Weird is good. :evilgrin:

I'm along the lines of LadyLuna on that, tho there was 1 or 2 that hubby had me going on that I was almost paralyzed, couldn't talk, was twitching and the room was dark and hazey....hmmmm

AlexLady said:
Granted... if someone else was causing the orgasm it'd be pretty hard to stop.

... He was the one doing it... and my mind still froze to fix everything... he didn't really notice though x.x

camiliasilf said:
i have nearly feinted in orgasm... to the point of my entire body going numb and the room starting to turn black
I thought pretty much all women feinted orgasm sooner or later.. ? :-D

Reactions: Miss_Lollipop
I've fainted during an orgasm before multiple times. Totally harmless, most everyone sees my red face and its painfully obvious that I hold my breath when I come. I've experienced the numb feeling, especially in the roof of my mouth gets to feeling rather funny, your vision blurs/blacks out, you can hear blood rushing in your ears. You never stay out for long, a couple of seconds max, at least I never do. I've learned to easily control it though, cause you know can't have that happening in front of the cam.

Basically, if you are about to come and you get that feeling, its most likely cause you are tensing up, like kegels, when you tense up like that, blood rushes to your genitals faster making for a more powerful orgasm and less for your brain, like you mentioned before. Just keep yourself relaxed during the orgasm and it'll be fine and feel just as good and you won't get dizzy, or feel fuzzy. As Lady Luna mentioned, your brain is quick to fix things. Nothing to fret about. Also, try to space out your orgasms if it is a real concern, keeping blood flow dominant in your genitals is only going to agitate the situation. If it does happen to you and you are alone, don't worry, you always come to on your own. Although you will have some explaining to do if it happens on cam.

Re:- AlexLady & Bocefish articles

I have a friend who suffers ''Little Death'' ironic cos she is a nymphomaniac
happens at intense sexual peak - but she is ok in seconds
shits up the partner at first - but if aware its ok

I've passed out from sex before. It was more like a bad combination of being way too tired and my meds fucking with my body. I've learned that I have to eat, be fully hydrated and relaxed now before sex or I'll have issues with getting dizzy, sick and/or passing out.

Also, I'm not clicking that link after the recent posts from that site. :p

Yes i have passed out a couple of times before

But when i feel im gonna pass out i just stop for a while and then continue doing what i was doing
Have an orgasm but just not as intense and with no passing out haha

Pretty sure I nearly fucked myself to death today.
Was having a good old self-lovin session in the shower, was in there too long, got too hot and breathing pretty hard. Passed out for a second.
Its a good thing I wasnt standing or I could have clunked my noggin and gotten a darwin award. And a really awkward funeral.

Status
Not open for further replies.