AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can be banned on chaturbate if i use dmca montly but on my chaturbate setting still appear on network site !

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 23, 2020
My village
MFC Username
Satynequeen
Chaturbate Username
viciousqueen
Hello i want ask someone what should i do now ?I ve been using dmca over a year but on 27 september i receive an email from chaturbate where they say do not send dmca requests to afiliate sites and if don t want appear on network site to change the settings to stop appearing!If i change the setting can i lose trafic?If i don t change settings and use dmca can they ban me?

Attachments

• IMG_1594.jpg
    IMG_1594.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 18
It would be great if you could choose levels or types of affiliate sites to appear on. I distribute my music electronically and I have options like the following:
  • Appear on all sites
  • Only appear on sites from selected countries (choose from list)
  • Appear on sites that allow free streaming
  • Only appear on sites that allow paid streaming
Options like that would cut down on a lot of junk and give more control to the models.

Which site was it? A monthly DMCA service shouldnt be sending out DMCA notices to legit sites...not sure how they would have stumbled across a CB embed....perhaps you are specifying the URL? You can't legally send false DMCA notices so just avoid sending DMCA notices to sites that aren't hosting recorded content.

Thank you for answer Amber!I I found the settings and turn off to appear on network site! I think the site was brandit scan because i spoke with support and he said he send by mistake a request dmca to an affiliate site and i decide to not rebill my protection!Or maybe Rulta! because in the last 2 months i ve used both!

Status
Not open for further replies.