AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can Chaturbate see when you were on cam?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 26, 2017
hoping someone can help thanks, is it possible to see on Chaturbate when someone was last on cam?

Upvote 0
Great supposedly I have been accused of being on cam "with a minor" yet I do not have a cam and have never been on either with or without someone else

Upvote 0
Thanks guys for your support i have contacted @punker barbie and apparently my account could have been 'hacked into' by another cammer (as i know for a fact i have never been on cam with or without another), will try to see if i can get this investigated and the horrible allegations against me cleared

Upvote 0
Thanks guys for your support i have contacted @punker barbie and apparently my account could have been 'hacked into' by another cammer (as i know for a fact i have never been on cam with or without another), will try to see if i can get this investigated and the horrible allegations against me cleared

The only way(s) I can see this being solved/resolved and proven that it was not you and in fact was someone else and they hacked you to broadcast, is by:
Sending them a photo of yourself + ID to show you are different to the person who is on their recorded/stored broadcast (on their server). Otherwise it's just another case of "i did something bad, got caught/banned, now I am trying to pretend it wasn't me" - which happens ALL the time. I, as a regular member see this too regularly.

But yeah if CB are in communication with you regarding this, do as they ask/request and all should be good

Reactions: Belfbi
Upvote 0
Hi @notyou87 thanks for comment i will be more than happy, in fact delighted to send ID to prove it was not me. I tired time and time again to pursue this via support@chaturbate.com but they did not want to engage, hopefully now they will indeed give me that chance to prove it and i will indeed to as they ask/request

Upvote 0

This happened to a model friend of mine, she was banned multiple times then Punker Barbie rudely said she had had a man on her account and they needed his i.d. Despite the model submitting info to support indicating that her account had been hacked and never having appeared on cam with any man.

Eventually she got her account back, but all this is typical of CB support.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.