AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can I Change My SC Member Username

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 13, 2020
Florida, USA
My fav model was banned on another platform (surprise, surprise) and she is creating a model account on SC.
I want to change my member username to what it was on that other platform that I won't be frequenting anymore.
Is that possible?
If I need to delete my SC account and start over, will it cause a ban if I use the same email and payment information?

p.s.
To avoid double posting - if anyone can answer this about MFC too, it would be very helpful! ;)

My fav model was banned on another platform (surprise, surprise) and she is creating a model account on SC.
I want to change my member username to what it was on that other platform that I won't be frequenting anymore.
Is that possible?
If I need to delete my SC account and start over, will it cause a ban if I use the same email and payment information?

p.s.
To avoid double posting - if anyone can answer this about MFC too, it would be very helpful! ;)
You probably should have tagged @xChloe .

But, from what I know (I'm just a user so this is not gospel) on SC:-

* You can not change your username.
* You can only have one username per email address.

Reactions: Life_Happens
Upvote 0
Is that possible?

p.s.

username.png

This is what I found for the members FAQs (not the models FAQ).

Upvote 0
Damn. Now my concern is getting banned if I use the same email after deleting original account. Or a different email with same payment info.
Fuck it, I'll try it and see what happens. Will update here.

Upvote 0
Damn. Now my concern is getting banned if I use the same email after deleting original account. Or a different email with same payment info.
Payment info (well...c/card details) can be the same. I actually have a back-up account -- different email but same c/card.

Reactions: Life_Happens
Upvote 0
It's a long story, and more of a loyalty thing to the model. I never really used SC (or MFC), so changing won't make much of a difference to me.

Upvote 0

I have 2 accounts, 2 emails, 1 payment info, and I have never had issues.
So long as you're not doing anything bad or causing problems, I don't see why - they can see it's still me and not suspicious as I have the same IP.
So, I wouldn't worry if you want to create a new one with a new email but the same info (no need to delete your current one).

But to be 100% confident, wait for someone like @xChloe to respond.

(I always try to get away from my original username - hence new account. Some models (understandably) are used to it so then it's weird and confusing for them when I try use my new one cos they have known me for years on my original)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.