AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can I post my Fansly on MFC please?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 26, 2022
Manchester, England
Heyy! I know on some sites like Chaturbate you can advertise your content site, a friend of my mine said she used to advertise her OF when she was on MFC but that was a few years ago, so I was wonder am I able to do the same please but for Fansly? If that be having it written on my screen threw OBS, on my whiteboard or on my MFC Share page please ❤️

Heyy! I know on some sites like Chaturbate you can advertise your content site, a friend of my mine said she used to advertise her OF when she was on MFC but that was a few years ago, so I was wonder am I able to do the same please but for Fansly? If that be having it written on my screen threw OBS, on my whiteboard or on my MFC Share page please ❤️
I am not positive, but I don't think you'd be able to advertise your Fansly on MFC.

Onlyfans is OK because they are owned by the MFC owner.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
This is what the rules say:

Advertising and spam​

Models are not allowed to advertise competing websites or third-party commercial websites.
As long as it is done in an unobtrusive manner, models are allowed to mention their personal profiles, social media, and wishlists.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.