AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

can I post my mfcshare video on twitter or what exactly do you post?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

3Dnikki

Banhammered
Feb 17, 2020
I'm wondering I have only earned 1077 tokens off mfcshare looking to up my numbers can I just post the videos there and expect people to purchase them or how does it work?

Not really sure what the question is...

Advertise your MFC share videos on Twitter. If you have followers, hopefully some of them will go buy the videos.

Advertise your MFC share videos on Twitter. If you have followers, hopefully some of them will go buy the videos.

I'm wondering do I post videos there to start or do I need to build up followers first etc?

or do you just post a link? Do you wait until you have followers then post a link or just a photo? I have heard people post a photo. Before?

or do you just post a link? Do you wait until you have followers then post a link or just a photo? I have heard people post a photo. Before?
Post the link to your MFC share video. Include some text as an advertisement with info about the video.

Try taking a look at some MFC models' Twitter feeds to get you up to date with how Twitter works.

anyway I really need to sell my videos fast I am living in a place where I don't even have a room with people from really bad walks of life in a place where the main guy does drugs and kicks people out when he's mad. And he was mad at me last week for not getting out of bed while I was not dressed and he barged in the room. He does this when I do shows too even knowing what I do. I'm trying to earn enough so I can move next week. So it's important that's why I was looking to sell my vids because live webcam is getting me 20-40 dollars enough for weekly rent but not enough to provide moving in with a new roommate. So that's why I'm asking how and how the fastest way to sell these vids would be.

Post the link to your MFC share video. Include some text as an advertisement with info about the video.

Try taking a look at some MFC models' Twitter feeds to get you up to date with how Twitter works.
I need to turn on my phone first for twitter could I do this on any other social media?

I need to turn on my phone first for twitter could I do this on any other social media?
There aren't other social media platforms that allow adult content like Twitter does.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
There aren't other social media platforms that allow adult content like Twitter does.
there's a few I did not try I tried newtumbl and sharesome

there's many more I just think if I post video it is going to get lost I've done this before and no one answers if you're new idk why

there's a few I did not try I tried newtumbl and sharesome

there's many more I just think if I post video it is going to get lost I've done this before and no one answers if you're new idk why
You need a following first. If you have 0 people following you, of course you get no replies.

When I say there's no social media that allows adult stuff, I mean sites that actually have traffic and action.

Gotta move along with my day, hope you can get some of this stuff figured out on your own now. :)

You need a following first. If you have 0 people following you, of course you get no replies.

When I say there's no social media that allows adult stuff, I mean sites that actually have traffic and action.

Gotta move along with my day, hope you can get some of this stuff figured out on your own now. :)
ok I'm just going to stay live allday then. See what happens. It's completely dead but I had luck this morning and I still have a few more hours thanks for the advice.

I made like almost 10 dollars on here so I'm struggling this afternoon a bit but morning was good Idk if it may pick up come the evening I can't go til midnight I have to get up in the morning for something else. Oh well at least I made almost 100 since 6 pm yesterday

I'm wondering do I post videos there to start or do I need to build up followers first etc?

its really not a step 1 step 2 situation. You should produce the content while you are building followers IMO, it gives them a reason to follow you.

Wait, you've been on mfc for a year but haven't utilized Share well? Use charlesbot to promo it in your room and share gives options for links to promo elsewhere. Use hashtags if you don't have a following.

can I just post the videos there and expect people to purchase them or how does it work?

Well, yeah, that's generally what you do when selling clips. Post them, make sure there is a token price set to them so they're not free and then promote it in your room. You can use Charlesbot to promo, you can run a deal and put it in your topic, and just talk up your videos while camming. If you're making content you should look into also selling that content on other clip sites like ManyVids and Clips4Sale and even iWantClips. Those sites have internal traffic so promoting your content isn't absolutely necessary. If money is an issue (which, btw, some advice on that would be to not post your exact income on a public forum, but hey, you do you) you can sign up with Boleyn Models for daily payout with very low cashout minimums (their cut is less than 10%).

Reactions: mika_kedi
Wait, you've been on mfc for a year but haven't utilized Share well? Use charlesbot to promo it in your room and share gives options for links to promo elsewhere. Use hashtags if you don't have a following.
yea been there a year and a half I'm a telephone interviewer it was for christmas time because with political surveys we can't call that week and then the winter is sparse for us unless you get in a special project that wasn't guaranteed and even when I did get in the project feb came and I got 10 hours a week until mid march. So my life sucked I ended up getting kicked out thankfully not under my name my mom's so she got the eviction because they got so mad with all the late weekly rent they told us to get out when we had the money and filed a no cause eviction. But yea so for me my job that I usually do isn't stable so I usually worked this one to cover things I talk about all this in my first thread here.

I know someone told me to google it and add it as a friend. I am going to look around share too all I do is upload and name I've gotten 50 bucks off it in the whole month only so I am really looking to distribute

its really not a step 1 step 2 situation. You should produce the content while you are building followers IMO, it gives them a reason to follow you.
oh ok so they look on twitter and see if it's what they like start following and eventually start paying? I just didn't know twitter allows that content but I've never been on twitter completely just a side thing sorta

Well, yeah, that's generally what you do when selling clips. Post them, make sure there is a token price set to them so they're not free and then promote it in your room. You can use Charlesbot to promo, you can run a deal and put it in your topic, and just talk up your videos while camming. If you're making content you should look into also selling that content on other clip sites like ManyVids and Clips4Sale and even iWantClips. Those sites have internal traffic so promoting your content isn't absolutely necessary. If money is an issue (which, btw, some advice on that would be to not post your exact income on a public forum, but hey, you do you) you can sign up with Boleyn Models for daily payout with very low cashout minimums (their cut is less than 10%).
I've done it in my room only once has anyone bought plus I'm promoting skype shows and the rest of my countdown as well. I'm trying to get the last early pay which ends tonight. I guess put all three in the topic? oh ok I'll edit that I didn't know I couldn't say how much I made sorry I say that often. Just because I try to keep track of how much I made to make sure it's more. I tried boleyn I should resubmit my id photo because they wanted all corners or something. I like mfc it seems to work I need more focus I just am like liking if I got more off my vids I wouldn't have to put in 12 hour days for 300 dollars I get tired easier to do on the weekends though

oh ok I'll edit that I didn't know I couldn't say how much I made sorry I say that often. Just because I try to keep track of how much I made to make sure it's more.

You can say whatever you want, it's not a rule. I was just giving you some advice. You're posting in a public forum where absolutely anyone with an internet connection can read what you are saying. You are posting a lot of personal information, that includes how much money you make. I know I personally would not want anyone who finds me through MFC to search my cam name (assuming your name here is the same as on MFC), find this forum and know how much money I make on the site or such personal details about my life. If you want to keep track of your income you should get a daily planner. But again, you do you.

About the videos thing, you can post the same exact videos to ManyVids, Clips4Sale, etc that you are posting to MFC Share. If you want to take this as a serious job you shouldn't have all your eggs in one basket.

And on the "taking this as a serious job" note, I really think you should do a lot more research. I get there's a learning curve, but a lot of your questions are sort of common sense type stuff or stuff that can be easily answered through either a search here or on Google.

I just tried the chatbot didn't work he came on gave a command my screen was completely clear I gotta go eat now I still haven't reached my minimum goal

oh ok so they look on twitter and see if it's what they like start following and eventually start paying? I just didn't know twitter allows that content but I've never been on twitter completely just a side thing sorta
Kind of, although I was talking more in general.

if people see that you are adding new content regularly on mfc share, and if they like the content they are more likely to want to follow / friend you so they can stay up to date with new content.

You wouldn't upload the content to twitter, you would just link to it. But you would want some kind of media that you tweet for free weather it's photo's, video trailers, gifs etc, that will help you gain more followers there that then become exposed to your paid content that you tweet about

I wouldnt recommend staying on cam all day either ( I did this when I first started, I was online 18 hours some days). It's a quick way to start getting burnt out. if it's quiet then you might be better off logging off for a couple of hours, making some new content, doing some marketing to get better exposure and then trying again later.

Status
Not open for further replies.