AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can I see my archived privates?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2020
Okay, so I googled my cam name and honestly it was kind of a mistake because now I just feel kinda violated seeing my streams uploaded to sketchy websites. I was going to shoot my shot and file a copyright removal thing, but I have to show the authorized media. I wanted to just use a private that I've done if I also have an archive of my videos like people get when we do private, so I was hoping I could have a video there that I could link to to show its authorized use. It's also okay to tell me that I'm never gonna get it taken down and the system doesn't work if you want to be real with me LOL but I've been having random epiphanies about how permanent the internet is :( Thank u so much! I hope everything is going okay for you guys and your next stream is successful 😘

You don't say what site you cam on. But, if you're on MFC, I think models can go into their and see their videos. I'm not sure about CB or other sites, though I think it might be similar.

If you do a search here on the forum, you'll find info on ways models request taking these videos down. Including potentially the use of the camsite to submit the DMCA take down requests on behalf of the model.

Be warned though that it won't take all of them down, and it certainly doesn't stop new sites from popping up and having your content again. There's a lot of threads about this here.

Status
Not open for further replies.