AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can I sleep, eat or drink while streaming on chaturbate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eat, yes (anything you could eat in public without getting arrested ;)
Drink, sure (just don't get drunk).
Sleep - NO. Don't pretend to be sleeping, or do anything that could be mistaken for sleeping. Don't joke about sleeping on cam. Don't mention it in chat. Don't do it in a private or in a ticket show, either. Sleeping on cam is a no-no and can get you banned instantly.
Leave the room - dk the formal rules here but yes yo can, but probably you shouldn't leave the room for extended periods. A quick trip to the bathroom or kitchen is ok, but leaving your cam on while you go on a shopping trip might get you into trouble I guess. Another thought could be that you would not want anyone else (unverified) to waltz into the view of the cam while it's unattended.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

2. Rules for Community Member Content
v. Performing while intoxicated, whether from alcohol or drugs (prescription, legal or illegal), is strictly prohibited.
vii. Sleeping on camera (whether real or acting/pretending) is not permitted.

I have seen models forced disconnected if they have been 'away' from the cam too long as well. I don't see any official ruling on this in the terms though.
If you are also a faceless model, and then if you are required by CB to verify your compliance (via a mobile link with your face) and you miss it, I believe it will get your account suspended. So if you are away from your Camera when this happens, then this needs to be considered as well.

Upvote 0
You are on chaturbate to entertain moslty horny people, why u think they wanna see you eating, sleeping , drinking, or leaving the room in the middle of wanking process? if you hungry, tired or busy just dont stay online, come back when u ready to have fun. About rules u can drink,, but no alcohol.,u can eat , not alowed to sleep and u can leave the camera few minutes

• Helpful!
Reactions: schruti
Upvote 0
Chaturbate expects broadcasters to be visible while streaming, but tolerates short absences.

Just leaving the room is ok for a few minutes.

In my experience, if you clearly show your visitors that you take a break, absence up to 30 minutes is ok, absence up to 60 minutes may or may not be ok, absence above 60 minutes will most certainly cause an administrative warning, which means your visitors are kicked out of your room and you have to read the warning and confirm that you understood it.

There are mainly two ways to tell your visitors that you take a break:

1. You hide your camera, and your panel or room subject or the text in the black video area tells viewers that you take a break. My apps will do that for you, as do hundreds of other apps and bots.

2. Your video stream displays a still image with a text that indicates you take a break, using texts like "Break 30 minutes" or "BRB soon - don't fap without me!". OBS will do that for you when asked nicely, and some models display beautiful hand written messages drawn on card board.

Upvote 0
There exists erotic KFC eating ASMR. So I am sure you could find someone who was into almost anything.
u could find someone but dont you wanna be a first page model with good incomes or just wanna eat kfc online hoping that someone gonna find u and love it / ?We are there to entertain viwers so licking fingers after touching pussy is great, licking fingers after eating kfc is not :rofl:

Upvote 0
I am sure it has been said by @punker barbie a few times that you can go away from the stream but for no longer than 15 or 20 minutes, otherwise, you risk the stream being disconnected and being warned. Which is fair, why leave a stream on if you're gone longer than that? I know some things are unpredictable.

Upvote 0
You are on chaturbate to entertain moslty horny people, why u think they wanna see you eating, sleeping , drinking, or leaving the room
Such a vast difference between CB and MFC with this lol. MFC is so much more casual hangout vs. CB's very sexual vibe.
(there's still no sleeping allowed at MFC, but it's very common to hang out for hours and have a snack/meal, drink or have shots, and just chat with your tiddys out.)

Upvote 0
Such a vast difference between CB and MFC with this lol. MFC is so much more casual hangout vs. CB's very sexual vibe.
(there's still no sleeping allowed at MFC, but it's very common to hang out for hours and have a snack/meal, drink or have shots, and just chat with your tiddys out.)
Yes is different, cant have shots on chaturbate and if you start taking a snack half of the room leaving. I know from experience , one of girls that worked with me used to take snack while on cam and i saw people leaving very fast.. About sleeping i think guys would like it.. i image models sleeping with lush in and guys getting them up with vibrations :rofl:

Upvote 0
About sleeping i think guys would like it.. i image models sleeping with lush in and guys getting them up with vibrations :rofl:

CB is probably trying to avoid any question whatsoever that a model might have been broadcast in a sexually explicit way 1) while not aware that it’s happening, or 2) unintentionally (for example, people fall asleep all the time without intending to).

And since they also ban “pretending” to sleep, they probably don’t want models deliberately gathering an audience of men with that fetish, real or fake.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
I was under the impression that CB's rules allowed drinking, but not intoxication. I'll have to check up.
I used to hang out with a very cool model who had "drink a shot with me" on her tip menu, and I've seen several having birthday celebration shows with a glass or two of bubbles.....
On the subject of eating, personally I find it can be nice to watch - not in any fetish context, just as a natural part of anyone's day - and especially if things have been busy, at least they can grab a meal.

Reactions: NotYou and Delroy
Upvote 0
u could find someone but dont you wanna be a first page model with good incomes or just wanna eat kfc online hoping that someone gonna find u and love it / ?We are there to entertain viwers so licking fingers after touching pussy is great, licking fingers after eating kfc is not :rofl:

I think it is a matter of different marketing strategies. At the core is being able to find and cultivate an audience. Some models are competing for the front page, others are hunting the whale who needs their very specific kink filled. If I had the skills to make eating KFC an erotic experience and be sent around $2500USD over a 1h50m stream I would.

Upvote 0
CB is probably trying to avoid any question whatsoever that a model might have been broadcast in a sexually explicit way 1) while not aware that it’s happening, or 2) unintentionally (for example, people fall asleep all the time without intending to).

And since they also ban “pretending” to sleep, they probably don’t want models deliberately gathering an audience of men with that fetish, real or fake.

I think one of the reasons that they ban "pretending" is through a camera being able to tell someone is pretending to sleep is no different from someone really sleeping.

Upvote 0
None of you had shared meal time with the broadcaster and fellow members of a room you frequent and just BS about life on CB? It's not all about masturbating regardless of CB's motto of 'The act of masturbating while chatting online'.

@AmberCutie It all depends on the broadcaster on CB I guess :)
I like MFC for what it is, but I guess my cam world home is CB based on being a long term (member?) of a couple of broadcasters rooms on CB. 8, 6 and 3 years.

Reactions: rockin_rod
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.