AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can I tip another model on MFC?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grave_Kitten

Inactive Cam Model
Aug 24, 2015
Twitter Username
@RainbowUnicorn
Hey :) I've been wondering how I can tip other models on MFC? There's this one girl I have a huge crush on and I feel bad for watching her without tipping, plus I think it would be fun to participate with the rest of her regs and stuff. I've tried before but it said I was forbidden from doing so? Do I have to make a premium account or something?

Yes you have to make a premium account. Model accounts cannot tip. The tokens you receive on your model account are automatically paid out to you, they don't sit on your account/don't have to be converted like on CB.

You'll likely run into a snag when you try to purchase tokens on the premium account, though, since their system will recognize it as a duplicate account (same IP address, same contact information) so you'll need to send an email letting them know what's up when that happens.

Lots of us have premium accounts. Many models do not allow other model accounts into our live chat room because they are a distraction and many have ill intentions, so going in on a premium name that is not directly indicating that you're a model is best. (You can always tell the model privately who you are, just no need to make a big hubbub about it in the room for all other viewers to see.

Time to make a premium account! Models cannot tip other models. Also, lots of girls ban other models from even entering their room. In general, I think it's a great idea to have a "perv account" so you can study the site...and hit on potential co workers ;)

I'm actually of the belief that all models should make a premium account to see how it works on the other side. Not just for perving, you naughty pervs, but for research purposes too.

How many times have you been asked a question about how to do something that you've never even used?

How do I open my cam? How do I change my font colour? Now admittedly most of the time the guys in the room can help and will probably beat you too it but it looks really cool if you know too or if you're in a private.

You'll likely run into a snag when you try to purchase tokens on the premium account, though, since their system will recognize it as a duplicate account (same IP address, same contact information) so you'll need to send an email letting them know what's up when that happens.

Ohhhhh...wow! I did not realize this. I didn't realize that models might have this issue. I sent a model monies thru paypal (instead of buying tokens) for her b-day, as a gift, thinking that she should have the option of just buying the tokens and tipping herself if she wanted it to help her out in camworld or she could use the monies right then and there. I didn't realize that she might run into problems even creating a account. DOH!

I have a premium account on mfc and I've tipped before. It's quite fun. I'm not on mfc much so I dont think it causes too much confusion. I'm debating getting an account for streamate and maybe chaturbate since there are a few ladies there that I think are awesome and would love to support. I dont have much but gov a bit when I can just seems right

Status
Not open for further replies.