AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can members disable other members in chat?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BookishBabe

Cam Model
Apr 15, 2021
Twitter Username
@BookishBabee
MFC Username
Bookishbabe
Hello,

So last night I had a particular member being a bit on the demanding side right as I was about to do a show.

I started to kind of ignore him and I was about to ban him for a bit because he was distracting me and he hadn't even been around to tip for the show. However, all of a sudden he just went quite in chat. So I just assumed he read my rules or took the hint.

Then after I got offline I saw that he MFC mailed me twice apologizing and saying that " Somehow you turned off my room comments."

I honestly had no idea that was a thing.. Is that something another member can do?

I don't have a room helper or anything so I am kind of confused on what he means.

Hello,

So last night I had a particular member being a bit on the demanding side right as I was about to do a show.

I started to kind of ignore him and I was about to ban him for a bit because he was distracting me and he hadn't even been around to tip for the show. However, all of a sudden he just went quite in chat. So I just assumed he read my rules or took the hint.

Then after I got offline I saw that he MFC mailed me twice apologizing and saying that " Somehow you turned off my room comments."

I honestly had no idea that was a thing.. Is that something another member can do?

I don't have a room helper or anything so I am kind of confused on what he means.
As far as I know it's only models or room helpers who can silence. Maybe you hit ignore when looking at his account and didn't realize it?

Never be afraid to mute or ban!
Hmm, if you clicked "ignore" on him, he wouldn't have been able to MFC mail you either.

Sounds weird. *shrug*

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.